Activity meanings in Urdu
Activity meanings in Urdu are پیش قدمی, سرگرمی, چال, پھرتی, زور دار کاروائی, قویٰ سے کام لینا, مُتحَرک ہونے کی صُورت حال, با عمل, عملیت Activity in Urdu. More meanings of activity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Activity.
- (noun) : any specific behavior
Human beings do not live in the objective world alone, nor alone in the world of social activity as ordinarily understood, but are very much at the mercy of the particular language which has become the medium of expression for their society.
More words related to the meanings of Activity
More words from Urdu related to Activity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Activity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
محصول درآمد و برآمدہلناکارنپٹی پڑھاناگھومناتوجہعبارتجنگجوئیسَرگَرمیرفتارپیش داشتجانا یا سفر کرناریتجوڑ توڑ کرنابتاجھانساپاپیرایہنقل مکانزِندَہ دِلیقطعکسی اقدام پر اُکسانابندشدھوکا دیناہیجاننگہداشتکاروائنمائندگینیرنگیگل گشت کرناحرارتجوش ولولہچالاکیجگتدلچسپ شےبھنڈفریب کارانہرہنمائیچال چلناذکاوترنگہلانادھوکا دینے کے لیے چالاکیہٹانانظامانتقالوسیلہپچاراپھرناتن دہی ...
Idiom with the word Activity in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Activity
What are the meanings of Activity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Activity in Urdu are پیش قدمی - peysh qadmi, چال - chaal, پھرتی - phurti, سرگرمی - sar garmi and عملیت - aamliyat. To understand how would you translate the word Activity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Activity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Activity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Activity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Activity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Activity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Activity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by activity?
Meanings of activity are پیش قدمی - peysh qadmi, چال - chaal, پھرتی - phurti, سرگرمی - sar garmi and عملیت - aamliyat
Whats the definition of activity?
Definition of the activity are
- any specific behavior
What is the synonym of activity?
Synonym of word activity are progressed, guile, lightsomeness, tricklet, motion, gimmickry, agility, riddances, manoeuvre, activism
What are the idioms with the word activity?
Here are the idioms with the word activity in them.
- Unqualified activity of any kind leads in the end of bankruptcy
What are the idioms related to activity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word activity.
- Get along
- To get along
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
What are the quotes with word activity?
Here are the quotes with the word activity in them
- Human beings do not live in the objective world alone, nor alone in the world of social activity as ordinarily understood, but are very much at the mercy of the particular language which has become the medium of expression for their society. — Edward Sapir
- The amount of control you have over somebody if you can monitor internet activity is amazing. — Tim Berners Lee
- But I absolutely believe that architecture is a social activity that has to do with some sort of communication or places of interaction, and that to change the environment is to change behaviour. — Thom Mayne
- For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication. — Friedrich Nietzsche