Actor meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Actor.
- (noun) : a theatrical performer
- (noun) : a person who acts and gets things done
More words related to the meanings of Actor
More words from Urdu related to Actor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Actor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
محافظممتازشخصکار پردازپابند کرنابازی گرمنیمکار کنکاریگرچاقمصروفمداریبنانے والاکارندہملتفتفعلطرف دارپیش کارزیرِ اثرچُست و چالاکمدیرناٹک کرنے والاکام کرنے والاکرنے والاگرما گرمافسوں گرصانععنصرصاحب نظرعاملپیراہنمختارمحکومفعالسربراہ کارخبردارجراحواسطہرعیتٹونہایاخدااتم پرشدست کارچستچُولاسیانافوج دارکرتا دھرتامہتمممبصرہیرو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Actor
What are the meanings of Actor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Actor in Urdu are اداکار - ada kaar, کرنے والا - karney waala, فاعل - faael, کرتا - kurta, عامل - aamil and فعال - faael. To understand how would you translate the word Actor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Actor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Actor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Actor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Actor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Actor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Actor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by actor?
Meanings of actor are اداکار - ada kaar, کرنے والا - karney waala, فاعل - faael, کرتا - kurta, عامل - aamil and فعال - faael
Whats the definition of actor?
Definition of the actor are
- a theatrical performer
- a person who acts and gets things done
What is the synonym of actor?
Synonym of word actor are play actor, agent, doer, thespian, shirt, protagonist, operator, mummer, manager, factorized
What are the idioms related to actor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word actor.
- All is good that god sends us
- It is natural to the human character to hate him whom you have injured
- Many find fault without an end and yet do nothing at all to mend
- Self done well done
- Who flatters me to my face will speak ill of my behind my back
What are the quotes with word actor?
Here are the quotes with the word actor in them
- Any role that big is going to be a challenge for any actor, but for an actor of a young age, it's going to be even tougher. — Jeff Bridges
- Just call me a family man and an actor who digs his whole scene, side interests and all. Just say I feel mighty good at the ripe old age of 27. — Bobby Darin
- Being an actor is the loneliest thing in the world. You are all alone with your concentration and imagination, and that's all you have. — James Dean
- Working with amazing people, you continue to learn and develop yourself, as an actor and as a person. — Josh Hutcherson