Actual meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Actual.
- (adjective satellite) : taking place in reality; not pretended or imitated
- (adjective satellite) : being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- (adjective) : presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible
- (adjective satellite) : being or existing at the present moment
- (adjective satellite) : existing in act or fact
I am so excited this year getting to play the 85th Anniversary Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Everyone knows on Thanksgiving morning to get up, turn on the TV and watch the parade, so to be an actual participant is going to be fun and I'm looking forward to it. I am gonna have to put on my deer hunting gear, though, to stay warm!
More words related to the meanings of Actual
More words from Urdu related to Actual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Actual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہرجگہ موجودضروریعذر پذیرخُوشی سے آمادَہجنمیجیٹھاسامانجمنابھلاخبر رساںنیکمستندمادرانہ شفقت سے پیش آناحالیہبجاسنجیدگیسنجیدگی کے ستھواقعیہدیہکلعادلانہجائزموافقمن و عنسچ مچ کامناسب طور پرابتدائیبالکل قدرتیبخوبینیاقابل اعتبارنویسندہنازک طبعاصلجبلّیبدہیسچمبراساربز اخفشکھڑامستقيمدرُستاختتام پر آنےوالاموزوںہدفچاقعناصر کا حاملنیزہ بازی کرناہو بہو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Actual
What are the meanings of Actual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Actual in Urdu are ٹھیک - thiik, اصلی - asli, حاضر - haazir, واقعی - waaqei, حال کا and ہو بہو - huu bahu. To understand how would you translate the word Actual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Actual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Actual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Actual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Actual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Actual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Actual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by actual?
Meanings of actual are ٹھیک - thiik, اصلی - asli, حاضر - haazir, واقعی - waaqei, حال کا and ہو بہو - huu bahu
Whats the definition of actual?
Definition of the actual are
- taking place in reality; not pretended or imitated
- being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible
- being or existing at the present moment
- existing in act or fact
What is the synonym of actual?
Synonym of word actual are correct, real, in attendance, veritableness, literal, all right, radical, forthcoming, truly, immanent
What are the idioms related to actual?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word actual.
- Slaves of the rich are slaves indeed
- The husband's mother is the wife's devil
- Do all things as someone were watching
- Off one rockcr on the rocks
- Off ones rockcr on the rocks
What are the quotes with word actual?
Here are the quotes with the word actual in them
- One of the most amazing locations I've ever been is the top of the volcano in Tanzania, Africa. It's an actual volcano where you really have this lava every day. — Jan de Bont
- I am so excited this year getting to play the 85th Anniversary Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Everyone knows on Thanksgiving morning to get up, turn on the TV and watch the parade, so to be an actual participant is going to be fun and I'm looking forward to it. I am gonna have to put on my deer hunting gear, though, to stay warm! — Rodney Atkins
- An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world. — George Santayana
- Because most of my career in the classroom has been at art schools (beginning at Bennington in the 1970s), I am hyper-aware of the often grotesque disconnect between commentary on the arts and the actual practice or production of the arts. — Camille Paglia