Acutely meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Acutely.
- (adverb) : having a rapid onset
- (adverb) : in a shrewd manner
- (adverb) : changing suddenly in direction and degree
- (adverb) : in a keen or penetrating way
Given my last position, that I was the first U.S attorney post 9/11 in New Jersey, I understand acutely the pain and sorrow and upset of the family members who lost loved ones that day at the hands of radical Muslim extremists. And their sensitivities and concerns have to be taken into account.
All I try to do is as earnestly and as acutely as I can, conceive a character and try to portray this character just honestly. If the humor is within the absurdity and the awfulness of situations, then let it be seen that way.
What are the meanings of Acutely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Acutely in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Acutely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Acutely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Acutely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Acutely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Acutely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Acutely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Acutely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by acutely?
تیزی کے ساتھ, شدت کے ساتھ, کَڑے طَور پَر, تيزی کے ساتھ, شِدَّت کے ساتھ
Whats the definition of acutely?
Definition of the acutely are
- having a rapid onset
- in a shrewd manner
- changing suddenly in direction and degree
- in a keen or penetrating way
What are the quotes with word acutely?
Here are the quotes with the word acutely in them
- But I'm acutely aware that the possibility of fraud is even more prevalent in today's world because of the Internet and cell phones and the opportunity for instant communication with strangers. — Armistead Maupin
- Given my last position, that I was the first U.S attorney post 9/11 in New Jersey, I understand acutely the pain and sorrow and upset of the family members who lost loved ones that day at the hands of radical Muslim extremists. And their sensitivities and concerns have to be taken into account. — Chris Christie
- All I try to do is as earnestly and as acutely as I can, conceive a character and try to portray this character just honestly. If the humor is within the absurdity and the awfulness of situations, then let it be seen that way. — Patrick Warburton
- They wanted me to play more sports because they were acutely sensitive to their children being one hundred percent American, and they believed that all Americans played sports and loved sports. — Martin Lewis Perl