Adam meanings in Urdu
Adam meanings in Urdu is آدم Adam in Urdu. More meanings of adam, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Adam.
- (noun) : street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- (noun) : Scottish architect who designed many public buildings in England and Scotland (1728-1792)
- (noun) : (Old Testament) in Judeo-Christian mythology; the first man and the husband of Eve and the progenitor of the human race
The first pages of memory are like the old family Bible. The first leaves are wholly faded and somewhat soiled with handling. But, when we turn further, and come to the chapters where Adam and Eve were banished from Paradise, then, all begins to grow clear and legible.
What are the meanings of Adam in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adam in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Adam in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adam or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adam synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adam. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adam in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adam in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adam with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adam?
Whats the definition of adam?
Definition of the adam are
- street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- Scottish architect who designed many public buildings in England and Scotland (1728-1792)
- (Old Testament) in Judeo-Christian mythology; the first man and the husband of Eve and the progenitor of the human race
What are the quotes with word adam?
Here are the quotes with the word adam in them
- The first pages of memory are like the old family Bible. The first leaves are wholly faded and somewhat soiled with handling. But, when we turn further, and come to the chapters where Adam and Eve were banished from Paradise, then, all begins to grow clear and legible. — Max Muller
- Ever since Eve started it all by offering Adam the apple, woman's punishment has been to supply a man with food then suffer the consequences when it disagrees with him. — Helen Rowland
- Man's survival, from the time of Adam and Eve until the invention of agriculture, must have been precarious because of his inability to ensure his food supply. — Norman Borlaug
- I don't have a problem believing in God and Jesus. But in Genesis one has to wonder about these sentences that just go on and end without finishing. The thought is unfinished. Where did Adam go? What is he doing? Hello? There has to be some pages missing. — Bill Cosby