Adams meanings in Urdu
Adams meanings in Urdu is ایڈمز Adams in Urdu. More meanings of adams, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Adams.
- (noun) : 2nd President of the United States (1735-1826)
- (noun) : a mountain peak in southwestern Washington in the Cascade Range (12,307 feet high)
- (noun) : 6th President of the United States; son of John Adams (1767-1848)
- (noun) : American Revolutionary leader and patriot; an organizer of the Boston Tea Party and signer of the Declaration of Independence (1722-1803)
What are the meanings of Adams in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adams in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Adams in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adams or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adams synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adams. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adams in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adams in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adams with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adams?
Whats the definition of adams?
Definition of the adams are
- 2nd President of the United States (1735-1826)
- a mountain peak in southwestern Washington in the Cascade Range (12,307 feet high)
- 6th President of the United States; son of John Adams (1767-1848)
- American Revolutionary leader and patriot; an organizer of the Boston Tea Party and signer of the Declaration of Independence (1722-1803)
What are the quotes with word adams?
Here is the quote with the word adams in them
- The fact is that a car used by Gerry Adams and myself during the course of the Mitchell review was bugged by elements within British military intelligence. — Martin McGuinness