Adapted meanings in Urdu
Adapted meanings in Urdu is ڈھال لیا Adapted in Urdu. More meanings of adapted, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Adapted.
- (adjective satellite) : changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose
The institution of a public library, containing books on education, would be well adapted for the information of teachers, many of whom are not able to purchase expensive publications on those subjects.
What are the meanings of Adapted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adapted in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Adapted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adapted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adapted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adapted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adapted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adapted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adapted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adapted?
Whats the definition of adapted?
Definition of the adapted are
- changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose
What are the quotes with word adapted?
Here are the quotes with the word adapted in them
- Priests are not men of the world it is not intended that they should be and a University training is the one best adapted to prevent their becoming so. — Samuel Butler
- The institution of a public library, containing books on education, would be well adapted for the information of teachers, many of whom are not able to purchase expensive publications on those subjects. — Joseph Lancaster
- Innovations that are guided by smallholder farmers, adapted to local circumstances, and sustainable for the economy and environment will be necessary to ensure food security in the future. — Bill Gates
- The sum of the whole is plainly this: The nature of man considered in his single capacity, and with respect only to the present world, is adapted and leads him to attain the greatest happiness he can for himself in the present world. — Joseph Butler