Addict meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Addict.
- (noun) : someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- (verb) : to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
- (noun) : someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance; abrupt deprivation of the substance produces withdrawal symptoms
I mean, I don't think I'm alone when I look at the homeless person or the bum or the psychotic or the drunk or the drug addict or the criminal and see their baby pictures in my mind's eye. You don't think they were cute like every other baby?
More words from Urdu related to Addict
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Addict meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معمولما نوسبدستورلگا تارجبریبار بار یا اکثر جانارواجیمعمولیاَکثَر اوقاتعادیآمد و رفت رکھنامعمول کامروجرِواجیرسمیکثِير الوَقُوععادتمقررہحَسبِ مَعمُولدستور کیبار بار آنے والالازمیاکثرروایتیدستور کے موافقمُکَرّرمَجبور کُنآیا جایا کرنابا قاعدہمقرریخوگررائجمُتعَدّدرسممعہودعادَت کے مُطابِقریت کیبکثرت آنے والاپابند رسوم
Idioms related to the meaning of Addict
What are the meanings of Addict in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Addict in Urdu is عادی - aadi. To understand how would you translate the word Addict in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Addict or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Addict synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Addict. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Addict in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Addict in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Addict with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by addict?
Meaning of addict is عادی - aadi
Whats the definition of addict?
Definition of the addict are
- someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
- someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance; abrupt deprivation of the substance produces withdrawal symptoms
What is the synonym of addict?
Synonym of word addict are wont, used to, habituated, habitual, customary, compulsive, addicted, accustomed, acclimatised, accustomedness
What are the idioms related to addict?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word addict.
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- Find one legs
- To fall prey to
- He who is willing to work finds it hard to wait
What are the quotes with word addict?
Here are the quotes with the word addict in them
- I mean, I don't think I'm alone when I look at the homeless person or the bum or the psychotic or the drunk or the drug addict or the criminal and see their baby pictures in my mind's eye. You don't think they were cute like every other baby? — Dustin Hoffman
- In New York, you've got Donald Trump, Woody Allen, a crack addict and a regular Joe, and they're all on the same subway car. — Ethan Hawke