Adept meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Adept.
- (noun) : someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
The bottom line is how do we best provide for the security of the traveling public in light of a determined enemy who is adept at constructing well-designed, well-concealed devices which would not show up in a walk-through metal detector? We're trying to employ the best technology to identify any possible threat.
More words related to the meanings of Adept
More words from Urdu related to Adept
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adept meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معیارممتاز کرنانیزہ بازی کرنامشتاقرائجتھپ تھپاناآخری شکلآسانفہیمشايانلے لینامستوجبیقیناًمطلقمارناعینواقف کارلبالبراضیچستسائیںجمع ہوناسَالَمصحیحصاحب لیاقتاِنتَہا کو پَہُنچناپختگی پر آناٹھوستیرتا ہؤابر محلاٹوٹسمپورنچوکسثابتملتاایکمُکَمَل کَردہعقلمندچالاکدست کارلوازماتخوشاستطاعتمیاںقریبتمامکارندہکافینمایاںاصحاب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Adept
What are the meanings of Adept in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adept in Urdu are لائق - laa eq, ماہر - maahir, پورا - puura, ہنر مند - hunar mand and کاری گر - kaari gar. To understand how would you translate the word Adept in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adept or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adept synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adept. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adept in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adept in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adept with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adept?
Meanings of adept are لائق - laa eq, ماہر - maahir, پورا - puura, ہنر مند - hunar mand and کاری گر - kaari gar
Whats the definition of adept?
Definition of the adept are
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
What is the synonym of adept?
Synonym of word adept are suitable, deft, quite, excommunicant, gifted, undivided, artisan, pieceless, apician, competent
What are the idioms related to adept?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adept.
- Through and through
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- Ye should be king of your word
- You can never consider that as your own which can be changed
- A good are her is not known by his arrows but by his aim
What are the quotes with word adept?
Here are the quotes with the word adept in them
- Once you're in a particular country, and you're surrounded by musicians who are so adept at traditional music, you suddenly realize how much there is to explore and digest and learn and experience. — Evelyn Glennie
- Success follows those adept at preserving the substance of the past by clothing it in the forms of the future. — Dee Hock
- The bottom line is how do we best provide for the security of the traveling public in light of a determined enemy who is adept at constructing well-designed, well-concealed devices which would not show up in a walk-through metal detector? We're trying to employ the best technology to identify any possible threat. — John Pistole