Adjustment meanings in Urdu
Adjustment meanings in Urdu is فیصلہ Adjustment in Urdu. More meanings of adjustment, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Adjustment.
- (noun) : the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- (noun) : the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
- (noun) : the act of adjusting something to match a standard
- (noun) : an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances
More words related to the meanings of Adjustment
More words from Urdu related to Adjustment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adjustment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Adjustment
What are the meanings of Adjustment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adjustment in Urdu is فیصلہ - faeslah. To understand how would you translate the word Adjustment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adjustment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adjustment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adjustment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adjustment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adjustment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adjustment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adjustment?
Meaning of adjustment is فیصلہ - faeslah
Whats the definition of adjustment?
Definition of the adjustment are
- the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
- the act of adjusting something to match a standard
- an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances
What is the synonym of adjustment?
Synonym of word adjustment are conclusion, judgement, judgment, decime, verdit, decyl, arbitrament, judicial decree, decidua, deciduae
What are the idioms related to adjustment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adjustment.
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- Fix on
- Make up one mind
- Make up ones mind
- Men are never wise but returning from law
What are the quotes with word adjustment?
Here are the quotes with the word adjustment in them
- The terror of the atom age is not the violence of the new power but the speed of man's adjustment to it, the speed of his acceptance. — E. B. White
- Beauty: the adjustment of all parts proportionately so that one cannot add or subtract or change without impairing the harmony of the whole. — Leon Battista Alberti
- If you play it straight it's funny - the best comedy is always played straight down the middle. The adjustment is understanding from the screenplay that a moment is hilarious. — Tom Hiddleston
- What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld