Administrative meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Administrative.
- (adjective) : of or relating to or responsible for administration
The reality of split government puts a premium on creativity within the administration. President Obama needs to put the right people in charge of the agencies and then have them push the bounds of administrative power to change policy through those agencies. President Obama has a pretty good track record of this.
In this work I have received the opposition of a number of men who only advocate the unobtainable because the immediately possible is beyond their moral courage, administrative ability, and their political prescience.
More words from Urdu related to Administrative
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Administrative meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Administrative
What are the meanings of Administrative in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Administrative in Urdu are عملی - amli and انتظامی - intezaami. To understand how would you translate the word Administrative in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Administrative or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Administrative synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Administrative. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Administrative in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Administrative in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Administrative with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by administrative?
Meanings of administrative are عملی - amli and انتظامی - intezaami
Whats the definition of administrative?
Definition of the administrative are
- of or relating to or responsible for administration
What is the synonym of administrative?
Synonym of word administrative are practicum, practicals, practic, faunistic, pragmatical, practical, practicableness, practicable, adminiculary, actuating
What are the idioms related to administrative?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word administrative.
- Honesty is the best policy
- Practical joke
- Pragmatic sanction
- Pure science
What are the quotes with word administrative?
Here are the quotes with the word administrative in them
- I think that New York is not the cultural centre of America, but the business and administrative centre of American culture. — Saul Bellow
- The reality of split government puts a premium on creativity within the administration. President Obama needs to put the right people in charge of the agencies and then have them push the bounds of administrative power to change policy through those agencies. President Obama has a pretty good track record of this. — Eliot Spitzer
- In this work I have received the opposition of a number of men who only advocate the unobtainable because the immediately possible is beyond their moral courage, administrative ability, and their political prescience. — John Burns
- I enjoyed the administrative work because it involved working with Congress, city council, and the mayor. I had never been a politician so it was fun - learning political maneuvering. — Harold H. Greene