Admirable meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Admirable.
- (adjective satellite) : deserving of the highest esteem or admiration
- (adjective satellite) : inspiring admiration or approval
That is who Barack Obama is - a person of admirable character - and that is who he has remained for me over these last four years. I have not agreed with his every decision, but never once have I seen him break his cool, lose his composure, or abandon his insightful perspective - even during the most serious and/or absurd national disasters.
More words related to the meanings of Admirable
More words from Urdu related to Admirable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Admirable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Admirable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Admirable in Urdu are قابل ستائش - qaabil e sataa ish and قابل تعریف - qaabil e tariif. To understand how would you translate the word Admirable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Admirable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Admirable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Admirable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Admirable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Admirable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Admirable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by admirable?
Meanings of admirable are قابل ستائش - qaabil e sataa ish and قابل تعریف - qaabil e tariif
Whats the definition of admirable?
Definition of the admirable are
- deserving of the highest esteem or admiration
- inspiring admiration or approval
What is the synonym of admirable?
Synonym of word admirable are admirableness, deflagrable, repudiable, emendable, compliable, appliable, praiseful, praisable, praiseworthy, appraisable
What are the quotes with word admirable?
Here are the quotes with the word admirable in them
- People who refuse to rest honorably on their laurels when they reach retirement age seem very admirable to me. — Helen Hayes
- Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one. — Gloria Steinem
- I think it's an amazing quality to be able to roll with the punches and not be totally ruined as a person because life's been rough for you. That's a really admirable way to go through your life. — Anna Paquin
- That is who Barack Obama is - a person of admirable character - and that is who he has remained for me over these last four years. I have not agreed with his every decision, but never once have I seen him break his cool, lose his composure, or abandon his insightful perspective - even during the most serious and/or absurd national disasters. — Elizabeth Gilbert