Admire meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Admire.
- (verb) : feel admiration for
- (verb) : look at with admiration
Woman is fine for her own satisfaction alone. No man will admire her the more, no woman will like her the better for it. Neatness and fashion are enough for the former, and a something of shabbiness or impropriety will be most endearing to the latter.
More words from Urdu related to Admire
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Admire meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صِفتشاباشی دیناغورگاناثناخوانی کرنامَدَح سوائی کرناتوصِيفتعریف کرنادھیانصفتخوش کرناتَحسِينسراہناتعجب کرنامدحسوچدادسفارش کرناخوضآفرِيںواہ واہ کرناغور کرناتوصیفسپاسقَصیدہ خَوانی کرناسَتائِشداد دینااندیشہچڑھانامداح کرناآمدوَصفپسند کا اظہار کرنافکر کرناثنافکرحَمد و ثَناداد تالی بجانامتحیر ہوناتَعرِيفتالی بجاناخیالتعریفشاباشیستائش کرنا
Idioms with the word Admire in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Admire
What are the meanings of Admire in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Admire in Urdu are تعجب کرنا - taajjub karna and تعریف کرنا - tariif karna. To understand how would you translate the word Admire in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Admire or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Admire synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Admire. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Admire in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Admire in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Admire with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by admire?
Meanings of admire are تعجب کرنا - taajjub karna and تعریف کرنا - tariif karna
Whats the definition of admire?
Definition of the admire are
- feel admiration for
- look at with admiration
What is the synonym of admire?
Synonym of word admire are muse, apprenticing, apprehending, appreciating, complice, commending, praising, defining, praise, laud
What are the idioms with the word admire?
Here are the idioms with the word admire in them.
- All do not admire and love the same things
- More people admire the rising than the setting sun
- We admire things which deceive us from a distance
- What the eye does not admire the heart does not desire
What are the idioms related to admire?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word admire.
- It is more difficult to praise rightly than to blame
- Praise a fool and you water his folly
- Self praise is no praise
What are the quotes with word admire?
Here are the quotes with the word admire in them
- Age should not have its face lifted, but it should rather teach the world to admire wrinkles as the etchings of experience and the firm line of character. — Clarence Day
- Woman is fine for her own satisfaction alone. No man will admire her the more, no woman will like her the better for it. Neatness and fashion are enough for the former, and a something of shabbiness or impropriety will be most endearing to the latter. — Jane Austen
- You have to have enough respect for other human beings to leave their lives alone. If you admire that life, build it for yourself. Don't just try to come in and take somebody else's life. — Elizabeth Edwards
- I look up to Mick Jagger because he's an amazing performer and he's such an individual. I respect him and admire him eternally. — Victoria Justice