Adolescent meanings in Urdu
Adolescent meanings in Urdu is جوانی Adolescent in Urdu. More meanings of adolescent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Adolescent.
- (adjective satellite) : displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- (adjective satellite) : being of the age 13 through 19
- (noun) : a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
- (adjective satellite) : in the state of development between puberty and maturity
- (adjective) : relating to or peculiar to or suggestive of an adolescent
When it comes to raising civilized kids there are no hard rules, but there are two things on which most parents agree: Boys are generally wilder than girls, and adolescents are wilder than kids of any other age. If you've got an adolescent boy, you're in the sweet spot for trouble.
More words from Urdu related to Adolescent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adolescent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Adolescent
What are the meanings of Adolescent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adolescent in Urdu is جوانی - jawaani. To understand how would you translate the word Adolescent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adolescent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adolescent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adolescent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adolescent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adolescent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adolescent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adolescent?
Meaning of adolescent is جوانی - jawaani
Whats the definition of adolescent?
Definition of the adolescent are
- displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- being of the age 13 through 19
- a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
- in the state of development between puberty and maturity
- relating to or peculiar to or suggestive of an adolescent
What is the synonym of adolescent?
Synonym of word adolescent are pubescence, adulthood, youthsome, juvenility, virilism, youthhood, rejuvenescent, youth, youngness, youthy
What are the idioms related to adolescent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adolescent.
- A growing youth has a wolf in his stomach
- A young idler an old beggar
- An intemperate youth brings to old age a worn out body
- Deeds make the old man
- Happy is he who knows his follies in his youth
What are the quotes with word adolescent?
Here are the quotes with the word adolescent in them
- When it comes to raising civilized kids there are no hard rules, but there are two things on which most parents agree: Boys are generally wilder than girls, and adolescents are wilder than kids of any other age. If you've got an adolescent boy, you're in the sweet spot for trouble. — Jeffrey Kluger
- If adolescent pregnancy prevention is to become a priority, then our strategy, as advocates, must contain two key elements: civic engagement and education. — Jane Fonda
- The present structure of rewards in high schools produces a response on the part of an adolescent social system which effectively impedes the process of education. — James S. Coleman
- An adolescent is somebody who is in between things. A teenager is somebody who's kind of permanently there. And so living with them through the various teenage hopes and sorrows and joys was curiously enough a maturing experience for me. — Andrew Greeley