Adrenaline meanings in Urdu
Adrenaline meanings in Urdu is ایڈرینالین Adrenaline in Urdu. More meanings of adrenaline, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Adrenaline.
- (noun) : a catecholamine secreted by the adrenal medulla in response to stress (trade name Adrenalin); stimulates autonomic nerve action
When money and hype recede from the art world, one thing I won't miss will be what curator Francesco Bonami calls the 'Eventocracy.' All this flashy 'art-fair art' and those highly produced space-eating spectacles and installations wow you for a minute until you move on to the next adrenaline event.
More words from Urdu related to Adrenaline
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adrenaline meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Adrenaline in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adrenaline in Urdu is ایڈرینالین - Cortex. To understand how would you translate the word Adrenaline in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adrenaline or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adrenaline synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adrenaline. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adrenaline in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adrenaline in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adrenaline with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adrenaline?
Meaning of adrenaline is ایڈرینالین - Cortex
Whats the definition of adrenaline?
Definition of the adrenaline are
- a catecholamine secreted by the adrenal medulla in response to stress (trade name Adrenalin); stimulates autonomic nerve action
What is the synonym of adrenaline?
Synonym of word adrenaline are adrenalin
What are the quotes with word adrenaline?
Here are the quotes with the word adrenaline in them
- When money and hype recede from the art world, one thing I won't miss will be what curator Francesco Bonami calls the 'Eventocracy.' All this flashy 'art-fair art' and those highly produced space-eating spectacles and installations wow you for a minute until you move on to the next adrenaline event. — Jerry Saltz
- I would have probably stolen cars - it would have given me the same adrenaline rush as racing. — Valentino Rossi
- I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car. — Nigel Mansell
- I compare it to being in a car accident. There's so much adrenaline rushing through you that you remember being in the accident but you don't remember any of the details. — Brooke Langton