Advanced meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Advanced.
- (adjective satellite) : far along in time
- (adjective satellite) : situated ahead or going before
- (adjective satellite) : (of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry
- (adjective satellite) : comparatively late in a course of development
- (adjective satellite) : at a higher level in training or knowledge or skill
- (adjective satellite) : farther along in physical or mental development
- (adjective satellite) : ahead in development; complex or intricate
It was amazing to watch him in the darkroom at an advanced age, still get excited when the results were pleasing. He still struggled like we all do in the darkroom and he struggled behind the camera, and when he had a success he was beaming.
More words related to the meanings of Advanced
More words from Urdu related to Advanced
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Advanced meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Advanced
What are the meanings of Advanced in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Advanced in Urdu are قبل از وقت - qabl az waqt and ترقی یافتہ - taraqqi yaaftah. To understand how would you translate the word Advanced in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Advanced or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Advanced synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Advanced. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Advanced in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Advanced in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Advanced with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by advanced?
Meanings of advanced are قبل از وقت - qabl az waqt and ترقی یافتہ - taraqqi yaaftah
Whats the definition of advanced?
Definition of the advanced are
- far along in time
- situated ahead or going before
- (of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry
- comparatively late in a course of development
- at a higher level in training or knowledge or skill
- farther along in physical or mental development
- ahead in development; complex or intricate
What is the synonym of advanced?
Synonym of word advanced are preponderant, preemptive, beforehand, abortive, pretermitting, mainprised, prelatically, devested, preintimation, preantenultimate
What are the idioms related to advanced?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word advanced.
- An empty purse fills the face with wrinkles
What are the quotes with word advanced?
Here are the quotes with the word advanced in them
- There are few things that we so unwillingly give up, even in advanced age, as the supposition that we still have the power of ingratiating ourselves with the fair sex. — Samuel Johnson
- I began to speak well at a very advanced age - 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid. — Roberto Cavalli
- It was amazing to watch him in the darkroom at an advanced age, still get excited when the results were pleasing. He still struggled like we all do in the darkroom and he struggled behind the camera, and when he had a success he was beaming. — John Sexton
- After World War II great strides were made in modern Japanese architecture, not only in advanced technology, allowing earthquake resistant tall buildings, but expressing and infusing characteristics of traditional Japanese architecture in modern buildings. — Harry Seidler