Advancement meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Advancement.
- (noun) : encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something
- (noun) : the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
Technology has advanced more in the last thirty years than in the previous two thousand. The exponential increase in advancement will only continue. Anthropological Commentary The opposite of a trivial truth is false the opposite of a great truth is also true.
More words related to the meanings of Advancement
More words from Urdu related to Advancement
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Advancement meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آگے کرنامنزلزیادتیسرگرمیجماؤفراوانیسبقتکھیتیہُنرپھیلاؤڈھارسحوصلہ افزائکرامتلڑائی جھگڑے میں پہلافزائششائستگیلیاقتشانکام بند ھو جانے کی حالتترقی کرنافرازرتبہعظمتعملیتبالیدگیبلنگناسردار پادری کا عہدہفصل جراثیمارتفاورمتقویتتیزیمُتحَرک ہونے کی صُورت حالبڑائعداوتاجماعتہذيبعلمدباؤرفعتفائدہنشو نماراہاہمیتتاختبڑھاؤاوپر جانافضلیتاٹھانخلا میں آگے کی طرف حرکت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Advancement
|On the up grade||ترقی کرتے ہوئے|
|Spacious times||ترقی کے اچھے دن|
|To gallop through||بہت جلد ترقی کرنا|
|To jump up||ترقی|
|To push up||ترقی ملنا|
What are the meanings of Advancement in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Advancement in Urdu are ترقی - taraqqi, برتری - bar tari, پیش قدمی - peysh qadmi and بڑھاوا - barhaawa. To understand how would you translate the word Advancement in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Advancement or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Advancement synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Advancement. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Advancement in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Advancement in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Advancement with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by advancement?
Meanings of advancement are ترقی - taraqqi, برتری - bar tari, پیش قدمی - peysh qadmi and بڑھاوا - barhaawa
Whats the definition of advancement?
Definition of the advancement are
- encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something
- the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
What is the synonym of advancement?
Synonym of word advancement are uplifting, preference, growth, aggression, uplift, hegemony, furtherance, advance, progression, gree
What are the idioms related to advancement?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word advancement.
- Get along
- To get along
- Get the wind of
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
What are the quotes with word advancement?
Here are the quotes with the word advancement in them
- The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. — John F.Kennedy
- Poverty is multidimensional. It extends beyond money incomes to education, health care, political participation and advancement of one's own culture and social organisation. — Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Technology has advanced more in the last thirty years than in the previous two thousand. The exponential increase in advancement will only continue. Anthropological Commentary The opposite of a trivial truth is false the opposite of a great truth is also true. — Niels Bohr
- The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty. — James Madison