Adventurous meanings in Urdu
Adventurous meanings in Urdu is بہادر Adventurous in Urdu. More meanings of adventurous, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Adventurous.
- (adjective) : willing to undertake or seeking out new and daring enterprises
It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
More words related to the meanings of Adventurous
More words from Urdu related to Adventurous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adventurous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عالی حوصلہبدشگونیعشق بازجوا کھیلناہمت والابلند ہمتبے خوفمحنتیعظیمبانکاتفریحاولوالعزمہمتبُہادرجفا کشسرداربیڈآسسپاہیپہلوانباہمتبات کا دھنیجسورجان بازآمربھڑکیلاکھیلنابلند فطرتبے باکیمنچلاجاں بازجناببھڑک دارمرد میدانبہادربلجسارتمردشیر مردآزاد طبعچھیلابازیشریف النفسبیباکیجیوٹبلند حوصلہ افزائیحضورزرق برقسورمادبنگشجاعت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Adventurous
What are the meanings of Adventurous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adventurous in Urdu is بہادر - bahaadur. To understand how would you translate the word Adventurous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adventurous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adventurous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adventurous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adventurous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adventurous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adventurous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adventurous?
Meaning of adventurous is بہادر - bahaadur
Whats the definition of adventurous?
Definition of the adventurous are
- willing to undertake or seeking out new and daring enterprises
What is the synonym of adventurous?
Synonym of word adventurous are knight, bravos, gallant, valorised, intrepid, heroicomical, undaunted, daringly, bravadoes, esquire
What are the idioms related to adventurous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adventurous.
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
- All beasts of prey are strong or treacherous
- Fortune favours the brave
- In a calm sea every man is a pilot
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
What are the quotes with word adventurous?
Here are the quotes with the word adventurous in them
- It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power. — Alan Cohen
- One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams. — E. V. Lucas
- I'm more of an adventurous type than a relationship type. — Bob Dylan