Adverse meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Adverse.
- (adjective satellite) : in an opposing direction
- (adjective satellite) : contrary to your interests or welfare
If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be.
But because we in the United States finance our current account deficit by borrowing in our own currency, we can move to a more competitive dollar without the adverse effects that followed currency declines in other countries.
More words related to the meanings of Adverse
More words from Urdu related to Adverse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adverse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
متعددسنجوگتنگیپھیران میلناراضگیالمبے آسائشعذر دارکشٹنُقصان رساںاختلاف کرناگنوارمتقابلہلاکتدشمنانہبرخلافمحرومتعدیکاٹغنڈاکم بختیاِنکارخواریزیادہ کمتیبیزاریبتھادشواردلوں کی شامتکریہ الصوتکھوٹشور کے ساتھ ٹکراناڈرانامخاصمکلفتناراض کرناجَھگڑاغیر مزاجسختیدشمنپیچ و تاببہ مشکلناموافقحزبِ اختالفکھٹ پٹخبیثہگونا گوںعارضہکڑاپھوٹی تقدیر ...
Idiom with the word Adverse in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Adverse
What are the meanings of Adverse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adverse in Urdu are آفت - aafat, مخالف - mukhaalif, ناموافق - naa mowaafiq, ناساز گار - naa saaz gaar, ناساز - naa saaz, نقیذ - naqiiz and دشمنانہ - dushmanaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Adverse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adverse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adverse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adverse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adverse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adverse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adverse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adverse?
Meanings of adverse are آفت - aafat, مخالف - mukhaalif, ناموافق - naa mowaafiq, ناساز گار - naa saaz gaar, ناساز - naa saaz, نقیذ - naqiiz and دشمنانہ - dushmanaanah
Whats the definition of adverse?
Definition of the adverse are
- in an opposing direction
- contrary to your interests or welfare
What is the synonym of adverse?
Synonym of word adverse are affliction, opposites, menace, unconformable, adversary, inauspicious, opposeless, hardship, unadvisable, various
What are the idioms with the word adverse?
Here are the idioms with the word adverse in them.
- We must make a stand against adverse circumstances
What are the idioms related to adverse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adverse.
- The complaint of the present times is the general complaint of all times
- You must be content sometimes with rough roads
- Be opposite with
- In point
- Over against
What are the quotes with word adverse?
Here are the quotes with the word adverse in them
- If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be. — John Heywood
- But because we in the United States finance our current account deficit by borrowing in our own currency, we can move to a more competitive dollar without the adverse effects that followed currency declines in other countries. — Martin Feldstein
- There is no defense against adverse fortune which is so effectual as an habitual sense of humor. — Thomas W. Higginson
- For to be poised against fatality, to meet adverse conditions gracefully, is more than simple endurance it is an act of aggression, a positive triumph. — Thomas Mann