Aerobic meanings in Urdu
Aerobic meanings in Urdu is ایروبک Aerobic in Urdu. More meanings of aerobic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Aerobic.
- (adjective) : depending on free oxygen or air
- (adjective) : based on or using the principles of aerobics; enhancing respiratory and circulatory efficiency
I get up at sunrise. I'm a Buddhist, so I chant in the morning. My wife and I sit and have coffee together, but then it's list-making time. I have carpentry projects. We have roads we keep in repair. It's not back-breaking, but it's certainly aerobic and mildly strenuous.
What are the meanings of Aerobic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aerobic in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Aerobic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aerobic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aerobic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aerobic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aerobic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aerobic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aerobic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aerobic?
Whats the definition of aerobic?
Definition of the aerobic are
- depending on free oxygen or air
- based on or using the principles of aerobics; enhancing respiratory and circulatory efficiency
What are the quotes with word aerobic?
Here are the quotes with the word aerobic in them
- Now I say that if you run more than 15 miles a week, it's for something other than aerobic fitness. Once you pass 15 miles, you do not see much further improvement. — Kenneth H. Cooper
- I get up at sunrise. I'm a Buddhist, so I chant in the morning. My wife and I sit and have coffee together, but then it's list-making time. I have carpentry projects. We have roads we keep in repair. It's not back-breaking, but it's certainly aerobic and mildly strenuous. — Patrick Duffy
- Poetry seems to have been eliminated as a literary genre, and installed instead, as a kind of spiritual aerobic exercise - nobody need read it, but anybody can do it. — Marilyn Hacker
- My workouts include aerobic exercise for a healthy cardiovascular system strength training to maintain muscle tone and bone density core strength exercise for a stable mid-section and stretching to maintain mobility. — Samantha Stosur