Affair meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Affair.
- (noun) : a vaguely specified social event
- (noun) : a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- (noun) : a vaguely specified concern
Politicians also have a love affair with the 'small business exemption.' Too much paperwork? Too heavy a burden? Not enough time? Just exempt small businesses from the rule. It sounds so pro-growth. Instead it's an admission that the costs of a regulation just can't be justified.
More words related to the meanings of Affair
More words from Urdu related to Affair
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Affair meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گپ شپ کرنابنیادی شرطکہہ رہا ہےکہنمذاکرہمباشرتبسواسوضاحتفرمفرصتتعارف کراناوجدحیاتباتیں کرنافوری رقم ملناتشبیبشےجھگڑاستانارُوحشور کے ساتھ ٹکراناٹوکناوجودمزاجکتھاموجودسوداگریلڑ جھگڑباوثوق قرار دیا جاناعلتپلہسہرااساسی یا مادی حِصّہبولنا چالناگھرجاحکومتملازمتجوہرحرفتواقعاتمشکلمار کٹائدل چلیصُوت يا اصوات کا مَجمُوعہتِجارَتجذبہادھر کی ادھر لگاناحقیقتکہا سنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Affair
What are the meanings of Affair in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Affair in Urdu are کاروبار - kaar o baar, حال - haal, بات - baat, معاملہ - moamalah, بیوپار - beopaar, ماجرا - maajra, جھڑپ - jharap and واردات - waardaat. To understand how would you translate the word Affair in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Affair or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Affair synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Affair. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Affair in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Affair in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Affair with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by affair?
Meanings of affair are کاروبار - kaar o baar, حال - haal, بات - baat, معاملہ - moamalah, بیوپار - beopaar, ماجرا - maajra, جھڑپ - jharap and واردات - waardaat
Whats the definition of affair?
Definition of the affair are
- a vaguely specified social event
- a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- a vaguely specified concern
What is the synonym of affair?
Synonym of word affair are turnovers, statement, thing, dealing, business, businesses, state, talk, transaction, boskiness
What are the idioms related to affair?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word affair.
- You should not make the evil fortune of another your pleasure
- Business and action strengthen the brain but much study weaknes it
- The more women look in their glass the less they look to their house
- Expedition is the soul of business
- Good for anything
What are the quotes with word affair?
Here are the quotes with the word affair in them
- Though the Jazz Age continued it became less and less an affair of youth. The sequel was like a children's party taken over by the elders. — F.Scott Fitzgerald
- Hatred is an affair of the heart contempt that of the head. — Arthur Schopenhauer
- Politicians also have a love affair with the 'small business exemption.' Too much paperwork? Too heavy a burden? Not enough time? Just exempt small businesses from the rule. It sounds so pro-growth. Instead it's an admission that the costs of a regulation just can't be justified. — John Sununu
- Good courage in a bad affair is half of the evil overcome. — Plautus