Affairs meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Affairs.
- (noun) : transactions of professional or public interest
- (noun) : matters of personal concern
The rest of the world cares about how we conduct our affairs because they then take that lead. We're the only leader in the world today. Some are wishing us well, others think that we're down and are not going to get back up again, but they are all watching with great interest to see how we conduct our business over the next couple of years.
More words from Urdu related to Affairs
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Affairs meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیشہتجارت کرنے کا عملوقت ضائع کرنالین دینکارماجرادھنداکسبچھکڑاپالاروزگار جھڑپخرید و فروختتِجارَتمبادلہ کرناتجارتی ادارہملازمتکام کاجسودا گریکاروائیبچا کھچا مالفرمتصرفدینے اور لینے کےکامتاجریباتشغلحرفتلین دین کرناکاروباراستعمالحالبیوپارسودالین دین ہوناتجارتنوکریمعاملہروز گارحَرفہسودا ہونادکانپيشہوارداتسوداگریمُعاملہ
Idioms with the word Affairs in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Affairs
What are the meanings of Affairs in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Affairs in Urdu are لین دین - leyn deyn and کاروبار - kaar o baar. To understand how would you translate the word Affairs in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Affairs or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Affairs synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Affairs. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Affairs in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Affairs in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Affairs with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by affairs?
Meanings of affairs are لین دین - leyn deyn and کاروبار - kaar o baar
Whats the definition of affairs?
Definition of the affairs are
- transactions of professional or public interest
- matters of personal concern
What is the synonym of affairs?
Synonym of word affairs are truck, give and take, dealings, business, banking, turnovers, transaction, businesses, commercialization, boskiness
What are the idioms with the word affairs?
Here are the idioms with the word affairs in them.
- As our affairs go with us so also is our mind affected
- Fools are wise men in the affairs of women
- Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety
- The things of others please us most and our affairs are most pleasing to others
What are the idioms related to affairs?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word affairs.
- Give and take
- Make foul water foul play
- Expedition is the soul of business
- Good for anything
- Puntuality is the soul of business
What are the quotes with word affairs?
Here are the quotes with the word affairs in them
- Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. — J. R. R. Tolkien
- The worst state of affairs is when science begins to concern itself with art. — Paul Klee
- I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about. — Henry Ford
- The rest of the world cares about how we conduct our affairs because they then take that lead. We're the only leader in the world today. Some are wishing us well, others think that we're down and are not going to get back up again, but they are all watching with great interest to see how we conduct our business over the next couple of years. — Jon Huntsman, Jr.