Afford meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Afford.
- (verb) : have the financial means to do something or buy something
- (verb) : be able to spare or give up
- (verb) : be the cause or source of
It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it.
Your performance depends on your people. Select the best, train them and back them. When errors occur, give sharper guidance. If errors persist or if the fit feels wrong, help them move on. The country cannot afford amateur hour in the White House.
More words related to the meanings of Afford
More words from Urdu related to Afford
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Afford meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یاد آوریگرفتچھوڑناتوفیقآتماعطا کرناپرورش کرنافرض کرناپسند کرناعوضسویکارداشتہلگانااِظہارِ تَشُکَر کَرناثمرنشچئے نہ کرنازورحاصل کرنافیصلہ کرنادھنسا دینابے خیالیتھامناخاطرمعزز جانناقُوَّتراغب ہوناامانَت میں دیناسدھاناجگہ دینامجالآگیا انو کول کرنامرضیقبضہ رکھناچھونامصالحتپگارمان لیناقرض دینابھینٹسازگار ہونابستارعنایت کرنا ênaayatخیال کرناالطفاتحوصلہذکر خیرمٹھیاناآمدذَہانَتہوش ...
Idiom with the word Afford in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Afford
What are the meanings of Afford in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Afford in Urdu are ماننا - maanna, دینا - deyna, گنجائش - gunjaa ish and مقدور - maqduur. To understand how would you translate the word Afford in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Afford or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Afford synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Afford. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Afford in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Afford in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Afford with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by afford?
Meanings of afford are ماننا - maanna, دینا - deyna, گنجائش - gunjaa ish and مقدور - maqduur
Whats the definition of afford?
Definition of the afford are
- have the financial means to do something or buy something
- be able to spare or give up
- be the cause or source of
What is the synonym of afford?
Synonym of word afford are concede, endow, obey, roominess, commemoration, award, keep, capacity, acquiesce, assign
What are the idioms with the word afford?
Here are the idioms with the word afford in them.
- Lend only what you can afford to lose
What are the idioms related to afford?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word afford.
- Run it fine
- Let your purse be your master
- Come to heel
- Plead guilty
- Plead guilty
What are the quotes with word afford?
Here are the quotes with the word afford in them
- A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. — Henry David Thoreau
- It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it. — Thomas Sowell
- Your performance depends on your people. Select the best, train them and back them. When errors occur, give sharper guidance. If errors persist or if the fit feels wrong, help them move on. The country cannot afford amateur hour in the White House. — Donald Rumsfeld
- What Englishman will give his mind to politics as long as he can afford to keep a motor car? — George Bernard Shaw