Affordable meanings in Urdu
Affordable meanings in Urdu is سستی Affordable in Urdu. More meanings of affordable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Affordable.
- (adjective satellite) : that you have the financial means for
We need affordable space travel to inspire our youth, to let them know that they can experience their dreams, can set significant goals and be in a position to lead all of us to future progress in exploration, discovery and fun. Thanks to the X Prize for the inspiration.
Community colleges are one of America's great social inventions a gateway to the future for first time students looking for an affordable college education, and for mid-career students looking to get ahead in the workplace.
More words related to the meanings of Affordable
More words from Urdu related to Affordable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Affordable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھیل پنآرام پسندیاُونگھآلسآہستگیبے حالیسستیکاہلیکند ذہنیہچکچاہٹسستانیندمردہ دلیآہِستگیعدم اتکاکہلیکم قیمتیآرام طلبیسرد بازاریکم قیمتاونگھملالکِسل مندیکم زوریبے حسیدیربیکاری پنخواب آلودگیدردجھپکیپژ مردگیڈھلڑ پنجمودنکٹھ پنغفلتکسلخوابناکیخستگیسُستیگستاخیتعویقبے حرکتیآلکسیافسردگیڈھیلا پنضعفحسرت زدگیارزانیآلکسنرمی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Affordable
What are the meanings of Affordable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Affordable in Urdu is سستی - susti. To understand how would you translate the word Affordable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Affordable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Affordable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Affordable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Affordable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Affordable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Affordable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by affordable?
Meaning of affordable is سستی - susti
Whats the definition of affordable?
Definition of the affordable are
- that you have the financial means for
What is the synonym of affordable?
Synonym of word affordable are inexpensive, slowness, inexpensiveness, cheapness, obtusion, atony, indolency, laziness, truancy, lethargize
What are the idioms related to affordable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word affordable.
- One slumber invites at
- A lion's skin is never cheap
- Listlessness and silence denote the lover
- On a good bargain think twice
What are the quotes with word affordable?
Here are the quotes with the word affordable in them
- We need affordable space travel to inspire our youth, to let them know that they can experience their dreams, can set significant goals and be in a position to lead all of us to future progress in exploration, discovery and fun. Thanks to the X Prize for the inspiration. — Burt Rutan
- Community colleges are one of America's great social inventions a gateway to the future for first time students looking for an affordable college education, and for mid-career students looking to get ahead in the workplace. — Barbara Mikulski
- The College Access and Opportunity Act addresses the important need to make higher education more affordable and easier to access for low and middle-income students. — Ron Lewis
- Today there are people trying to take away rights that our mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers fought for: our right to vote, our right to choose, affordable quality education, equal pay, access to health care. We the people can't let that happen. — Kerry Washington