Afraid meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Afraid.
- (adjective satellite) : having feelings of aversion or unwillingness
- (adjective satellite) : filled with regret or concern; used often to soften an unpleasant statement
- (adjective satellite) : feeling worry or concern or insecurity
- (adjective) : filled with fear or apprehension
I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get.
My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn't have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don't be afraid to fail.
More words related to the meanings of Afraid
More words from Urdu related to Afraid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Afraid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خستہضعیف القلبسبک پالرزانزردکریہہہولناکعجیبخوف ناکگھبرایا ہوابدلنافقڈِھل مِلبے رَحممغموموحشتناکدیوہیکلماندہڈرپوکبوالہوسمتلونمردے کی طرحخوفناکہیبت انگیزدہشتناکمُہیبنسوں کے متعلقبے چینکمزور دلالل ٹپوسنگ دلمایوسطوفان خیزراچھسینڈھالتھڑدِلامُتذَبذَببے استقلالسختناگوارپرہولمُصیبت انگیزدہشت ناکعضلاتیچنچلسرا سیمہخائفبد شکلہراساںتہدید آمیز ...
Idioms with the word Afraid in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Afraid
What are the meanings of Afraid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Afraid in Urdu are خوفناک - khauf naak, خوفزدہ - khauf zadah, ہراساں - hiraasaan, ڈرا ہوا - dara hu a, متذبذب - mutazabzab and خائف - khaa ef. To understand how would you translate the word Afraid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Afraid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Afraid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Afraid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Afraid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Afraid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Afraid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by afraid?
Meanings of afraid are خوفناک - khauf naak, خوفزدہ - khauf zadah, ہراساں - hiraasaan, ڈرا ہوا - dara hu a, متذبذب - mutazabzab and خائف - khaa ef
Whats the definition of afraid?
Definition of the afraid are
- having feelings of aversion or unwillingness
- filled with regret or concern; used often to soften an unpleasant statement
- feeling worry or concern or insecurity
- filled with fear or apprehension
What is the synonym of afraid?
Synonym of word afraid are monstrous, frightens, dreadly, despondent, dreadful, horrisonous, minatory, frighted, dreading, discomforted
What are the idioms with the word afraid?
Here are the idioms with the word afraid in them.
- He that hath been bitten by a serpent is afraid of a rope
- Some have been thought brave beacuse they were afraid to run away
What are the idioms related to afraid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word afraid.
- Have one heart in the mouth
What are the quotes with word afraid?
Here are the quotes with the word afraid in them
- I'm not afraid of aging. — Shelley Duvall
- I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get. — Elizabeth Taylor
- My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn't have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don't be afraid to fail. — Sara Blakely
- With age, you see people fail more. You see yourself fail more. How do you keep that fearlessness of a kid? You keep going. Luckily, I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself. — Hugh Jackman