Ages meanings in Urdu
Ages meanings in Urdu is عمر Ages in Urdu. More meanings of ages, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
It's the kind of clothes that mothers and daughters can wear, in terms of concept... It's not about age. It's about taste, and it's about lifestyle. I believe women of all ages can wear anything.
India saw from the beginning, and, even in her ages of reason and her age of increasing ignorance, she never lost hold of the insight, that life cannot be rightly seen in the sole light, cannot be perfectly lived in the sole power of its externalities.
More words from Urdu related to Ages
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ages meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ages
What are the meanings of Ages in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ages in Urdu is عمر - umr. To understand how would you translate the word Ages in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ages or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ages synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ages. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ages in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ages in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ages with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ages?
Meaning of ages is عمر - umr
Whats the definition of ages?
Definition of the ages are
What is the synonym of ages?
Synonym of word ages are youngth, age, ageings, span of life, life time, omer, agedness, life
What are the idioms related to ages?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ages.
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- Young flesh and old are best
- Cleanliness is a fine life preserver
- Cleanliness is a fine lifepreserver
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
What are the quotes with word ages?
Here are the quotes with the word ages in them
- It's the kind of clothes that mothers and daughters can wear, in terms of concept... It's not about age. It's about taste, and it's about lifestyle. I believe women of all ages can wear anything. — Ralph Lauren
- India saw from the beginning, and, even in her ages of reason and her age of increasing ignorance, she never lost hold of the insight, that life cannot be rightly seen in the sole light, cannot be perfectly lived in the sole power of its externalities. — Sri Aurobindo
- The 19th century was the age of Individualism the 20th and 21st are the ages of Socialism. — Francis Parker Yockey
- Are creeds such simple things like the clothes which a man can change at will and put on at will? Creeds are such for which people live for ages and ages. — Mahatma Gandhi