Aging meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Aging.
- (noun) : the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age
- (noun) : acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
- (adjective satellite) : growing old
More words related to the meanings of Aging
More words from Urdu related to Aging
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aging meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جڑا ہوامخلصپیرعمرسیدہقابل احترامچاتُرپختہ کارپڑھا لکھاقدیممعمرپامالقابلپربینپرانے زمانےبڈھاعمر رسیدہدقیانوسیواجب التعظیمتجربہ کارذکیزمانہٴ دراز کاکہن سالتار تارپھرتیلاشاطروارڈ اووردھندلے طور سےپیشینبہانہبزرگوارجہاں دیدہدلیاز حد قدیمپرا چینجھر جھرچستعاقلضعیفبردھموتناواجب تعظیمکڑاقلبیبوڑھاخرانٹمعززسیاناچابک دستکہر آلودسال خوردہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aging
What are the meanings of Aging in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aging in Urdu are پرانا - puraana and پرانی - Purani. To understand how would you translate the word Aging in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aging or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aging synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aging. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aging in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aging in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aging with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aging?
Meanings of aging are پرانا - puraana and پرانی - Purani
Whats the definition of aging?
Definition of the aging are
- the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age
- acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
- growing old
What is the synonym of aging?
Synonym of word aging are stale, outmoded, nostalgic, outdated, cordial, old fashioned, puranas, old, prana, moss grown
What are the idioms related to aging?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aging.
- Old wood old friends old wine and old authors are best
- Joe miller
- New brooms sweep clean
- Odd fellow at odds
- Old story
What are the quotes with word aging?
Here are the quotes with the word aging in them
- The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball. — Doug Larson
- No one can avoid aging, but aging productively is something else. — Katharine Graham
- I don't want to fight aging I want to take good care of myself, but plastic surgery and all that? I'm not interested. — Christine Lahti
- I get all fired up about aging in America. — Willard Scott