Agriculture meanings in Urdu
Agriculture meanings in Urdu are کھیتی باڑی, کاشت کاری, باڑی, زراعت کا, کاشت کا, کسانی, کھیت کیار کا, کشاورزی, زراعت, زرعی, زمینداری Agriculture in Urdu. More meanings of agriculture, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Agriculture.
- (noun) : the class of people engaged in growing food
- (noun) : the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock
- (noun) : a large-scale farming enterprise
- (noun) : the federal department that administers programs that provide services to farmers (including research and soil conservation and efforts to stabilize the farming economy); created in 1862
More words related to the meanings of Agriculture
More words from Urdu related to Agriculture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Agriculture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیابانیتہذيبگونڈاباڑہتمددنزرعاتیپٹیمیراثملکیثقافتباڑیخانہ داریجتائترقیچکایمہفلاحتپیداوارزَراعَتاقتصادتہذیبزراعت کرناجائے سکونتدیہی معاشیاتجراثیم پروردہکھیتی باڑیتعلقہزرعیکاشتمسکنخر کی جگہمزروعہفرہنگالتمغاکاشت کاریصحرائیتمدُننگلاگرہستباریک خیالیزراعتکھیتتمغاکشاورزیپرورشکھيتی باڑیکفایت شعارانہ انتظامتربیتچاسسیر ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Agriculture
What are the meanings of Agriculture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Agriculture in Urdu are زرعی - zari, زراعت - zaraaat, زمینداری - Zameendar, کھیتی باڑی - kheyti baari, کاشت کاری - kaasht kaari, باڑی - baari and کشاورزی - Kushawarzi. To understand how would you translate the word Agriculture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Agriculture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Agriculture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Agriculture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Agriculture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Agriculture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Agriculture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by agriculture?
Meanings of agriculture are زرعی - zari, زراعت - zaraaat, زمینداری - Zameendar, کھیتی باڑی - kheyti baari, کاشت کاری - kaasht kaari, باڑی - baari and کشاورزی - Kushawarzi
Whats the definition of agriculture?
Definition of the agriculture are
- the class of people engaged in growing food
- the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock
- a large-scale farming enterprise
- the federal department that administers programs that provide services to farmers (including research and soil conservation and efforts to stabilize the farming economy); created in 1862
What is the synonym of agriculture?
Synonym of word agriculture are agrostological, cropland, zemindary, husbandry, agrestical, aviculture, zemindaris, farming, agreer, agronomics
What are the idioms related to agriculture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word agriculture.
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture
What are the quotes with word agriculture?
Here are the quotes with the word agriculture in them
- Just as the science and art of agriculture depend upon chemistry and botany, so the art of education depends upon physiology and psychology. — Edward Thorndike
- There is no 'need' for us to eat meat, dairy or eggs. Indeed, these foods are increasingly linked to various human diseases and animal agriculture is an environmental disaster for the planet. — Gary L.Francione
- Every major food company now has an organic division. There's more capital going into organic agriculture than ever before. — Michael Pollan
- I have always said there is only one thing that can bring our nation down - our dependence on foreign countries for food and energy. Agriculture is the backbone of our economy. — John Salazar