Aid meanings in Urdu
Aid meanings in Urdu are امداد, مدد دینا, ساتھ دینا, اعانت, دستگیری, مدد, کمک, دست گیری, مدد کرنا, دست گیری کرنا, چارہ, معاونت, تائید, سہارا, سہایتا, ہمدرد بننا, اعانت کرنا Aid in Urdu. More meanings of aid, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Aid.
- (noun) : the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- (verb) : improve the condition of
- (verb) : give help or assistance; be of service
- (noun) : the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- (noun) : a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do
- (noun) : gift of money or other material help to support a person or cause
More words related to the meanings of Aid
More words from Urdu related to Aid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رسوخشریک ہونابے جا رِعایَتپاس داری کرناپیوستہ کرناپُشتیبطور اِمداددوسراقبضہاپائےمدد گاراعانتدیکھ بھالترغیبزمین سے لگ جاناسبیلسہارابچاؤلطفجٹناگھیرناقدر دانیشفقتمتحد ہونادواچوتھٹیکنبڑھاناجَوازساتھسنبھالناہمدردی کرنامحافظتتاکیدباعثفریاد رسیطُعمَہ لَگانااِمدادحوصلہ افزائملاناداد دیناپشتی کرناگانٹھناخلاصیایک دوسرے کی مدد کرناجنبہ داریدانے چارے کی تلاشاتحاد ہونااستحکامضمنی خیال ...
Idiom with the word Aid in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Aid
What are the meanings of Aid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aid in Urdu are تائید - taa id, امداد - imdaad, چارہ - chaarah, مدد - madad, سہارا - sahaara, دست گیری - dast giiri, اعانت - eaanat, مدد دینا - madad deyna, ساتھ دینا - saath deyna, دستگیری - Datigiri, کمک - kumak, مدد کرنا - madad karna, معاونت - muawnat and دست گیری کرنا - dast giiri karna. To understand how would you translate the word Aid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aid?
Meanings of aid are تائید - taa id, امداد - imdaad, چارہ - chaarah, مدد - madad, سہارا - sahaara, دست گیری - dast giiri, اعانت - eaanat, مدد دینا - madad deyna, ساتھ دینا - saath deyna, دستگیری - Datigiri, کمک - kumak, مدد کرنا - madad karna, معاونت - muawnat and دست گیری کرنا - dast giiri karna
Whats the definition of aid?
Definition of the aid are
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- improve the condition of
- give help or assistance; be of service
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do
- gift of money or other material help to support a person or cause
What is the synonym of aid?
Synonym of word aid are support, furtherance, foddering, collaboration, reliance, ministry, strengthening, pitch in, foddered, assistance
What are the idioms with the word aid?
Here are the idioms with the word aid in them.
- As the aid cock crows the young one learns
What are the idioms related to aid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aid.
- As the good man saitho say we as the good woman saitho must it be
- As the good man saith so say we; as the good woman saith so must it be
- Dissimulation brings forth errors which ensnare the dissembler himself
- Patience with poverty is all a poor man's remedy
- A drowning man catches at a straw
What are the quotes with word aid?
Here are the quotes with the word aid in them
- It was amazing and inspiring to see so many people come together through music to aid the great state of Vermont. — Trey Anastasio
- It is commonly supposed that the art of pleasing is a wonderful aid in the pursuit of fortune but the art of being bored is infinitely more successful. — Nicolas Chamfort
- We are born weak, we need strength helpless, we need aid foolish, we need reason. All that we lack at birth, all that we need when we come to man's estate, is the gift of education. — Jean Jacques Rousseau
- Universal suffrage should rest upon universal education. To this end, liberal and permanent provision should be made for the support of free schools by the State governments, and, if need be, supplemented by legitimate aid from national authority. — Rutherford B. Hayes