Airport meanings in Urdu
Airport meanings in Urdu is ہوائ اڈہ Airport in Urdu. More meanings of airport, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Airport.
- (noun) : an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
You show up in Paris, and on the drive from the airport to the hotel you're like, 'This is so cool! I want to see something! I want to go to the Eiffel Tower!' And then you leave the next morning. You think, Oh, I didn't get to do anything. I tell people: I've been just about everywhere, but I've seen nothing.
What are the meanings of Airport in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Airport in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Airport in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Airport or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Airport synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Airport. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Airport in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Airport in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Airport with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by airport?
Whats the definition of airport?
Definition of the airport are
- an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
What are the quotes with word airport?
Here are the quotes with the word airport in them
- You show up in Paris, and on the drive from the airport to the hotel you're like, 'This is so cool! I want to see something! I want to go to the Eiffel Tower!' And then you leave the next morning. You think, Oh, I didn't get to do anything. I tell people: I've been just about everywhere, but I've seen nothing. — Taylor Lautner
- Sometimes airport security people recognize me. I'll go through the whole screening process and at the end they'll go, 'Hey, man, I really like your work.' That's so cool. — Reggie Watts
- Yeah, people following me down the street and at the airport and all that. I can't imagine what it must be like for people who are, you know, actually famous. — Ellen Page
- When we were scared about 9/11, we federalized the airport security, we spent millions for body armor for dogs in Ohio. All that over-reaction comes from fear and government - bad combination. — John Stossel