Akin meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Akin.
- (adjective satellite) : related by blood
- (adjective satellite) : similar in quality or character
Grandeur and beauty are so very opposite, that you often diminish the one as you increase the other. Variety is most akin to the latter, simplicity to the former.
The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance.
I feel akin to the Platypus. An orphan in a family. A swimmer, a recluse. Part bird, part fish, part lizard.
More words related to the meanings of Akin
More words from Urdu related to Akin
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Akin meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معمولیکڑابراہ راستزریعسےکانکنی کرناپاس پاس ہوناقریب پہنچناہم جنسسگامالک ہوناآنے والادسترس میںاپناپاس یا دھورے آنااندازاًلگا ہوابیراقرار کرنامبتذلضابطغیر مُنفصلجڑا ہواپاس آناقریب ہونابرابرہم ریشہمشترکہخُودنازلفیسرنگ لگاناپاس کارسائ میںلنگوٹیاناتے دارآیندہشناخت کرنامشتملراسخپٹمنسلکپیوستہنگیچمابعدرائجملتا جلتاايک شَخص يا شے اپنی ذاتقریب الوقوعدرمعدن ...
Idioms with the word Akin in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Akin
What are the meanings of Akin in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Akin in Urdu are قریب - qariib, ناتے دار, اپنا - apna, سگا - saga and ملتا جلتا - milta julta. To understand how would you translate the word Akin in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Akin or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Akin synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Akin. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Akin in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Akin in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Akin with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by akin?
Meanings of akin are قریب - qariib, ناتے دار, اپنا - apna, سگا - saga and ملتا جلتا - milta julta
Whats the definition of akin?
Definition of the akin are
- related by blood
- similar in quality or character
What is the synonym of akin?
Synonym of word akin are nearside, neatify, next, nearer, nearhand, imminent, closer, nearctic, immediae, closemouthed
What are the idioms with the word akin?
Here are the idioms with the word akin in them.
- Dead men are of no family and are akin to none
- Pity is akin to love
- The feuds of those most akin are the sharpest
What are the idioms related to akin?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word akin.
- Blood is thicker than water
- Close sits my shirt but closer my skin
- Closest my shirt but closer my skin
- My tunic is nearer to me than my matul
- Every tub must stand on it bottom
What are the quotes with word akin?
Here are the quotes with the word akin in them
- Grandeur and beauty are so very opposite, that you often diminish the one as you increase the other. Variety is most akin to the latter, simplicity to the former. — William Shenstone
- The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance. — Bryan Miller
- I feel akin to the Platypus. An orphan in a family. A swimmer, a recluse. Part bird, part fish, part lizard. — Trevor Dunn
- There is something akin to freedom in having a lover who has no control over you, except that which he gains by kindness and attachment. — Harriet Ann Jacobs