Alarming meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Alarming.
- (adjective) : frightening because of an awareness of danger
Shockingly, a University of Pennsylvania study says the number of young people addicted to gambling - largely due to increased exposure to the Internet and Internet gambling - grew by an alarming 20 percent between 2004 and 2005 alone.
It's amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it.
More words related to the meanings of Alarming
More words from Urdu related to Alarming
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alarming meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اچانکخون آشامبد شکلہیبت ناکدھمکی کاڈرانے والامہلکانتہائی صورت حال میںدہشت ناکظالِمہراساںپھیکازنیحیران کنغمگیندھمکی آمیزخوں خوارکریہہمکروہعجیبہولناکبال اٹھاناغضب ناکاندیش ناکسَختبھیانکوحشتناکمردار ساکابوسیآزادہپراسراربھوتخوفناکہیبت انگیزسیاہدیوہیکلتاریککڑالق و دقاوہام پرستوحشیبے رحمما شاء اللہ متاثرکنطوفان خیزکم زورپُراِسرارآزردہہول ناکمردہ ساخوفزدہ ...
What are the meanings of Alarming in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alarming in Urdu are خوفناک - khauf naak, بھیانک - bhayaanak and ڈراؤنا - daraa ona. To understand how would you translate the word Alarming in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alarming or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alarming synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alarming. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alarming in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alarming in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alarming with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alarming?
Meanings of alarming are خوفناک - khauf naak, بھیانک - bhayaanak and ڈراؤنا - daraa ona
Whats the definition of alarming?
Definition of the alarming are
- frightening because of an awareness of danger
What is the synonym of alarming?
Synonym of word alarming are dire, horrisonous, horrible, monstrous, hair raising, dreadly, scowdering, awful, frible, hideous
What are the quotes with word alarming?
Here are the quotes with the word alarming in them
- Shockingly, a University of Pennsylvania study says the number of young people addicted to gambling - largely due to increased exposure to the Internet and Internet gambling - grew by an alarming 20 percent between 2004 and 2005 alone. — Spencer Bachus
- It's amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it. — Emma Watson
- The sport of horse racing which, at its best, showcases the majestic beauty of this animal and the athleticism of jockeys, has reached an alarming level of corruption and exploitation. — Tom Udall
- Our nation's Social Security Trust Fund is depleting at an alarming rate, and failure to implement immediate reforms endangers the ability of Americans to plan for their retirement with the options and certainty they deserve. — Pete Sessions