Alcoholic meanings in Urdu
Alcoholic meanings in Urdu is شرابی Alcoholic in Urdu. More meanings of alcoholic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Alcoholic.
- (noun) : a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- (adjective satellite) : addicted to alcohol
- (adjective) : characteristic of or containing alcohol
I drank for about 25 years getting over the loss of my father and I took the anger out on myself. I did a good job at beating myself up at sometimes. I don't drink anymore but my alcoholic head occasionally says different. 'Nil By Mouth' was a love letter to my father because I needed to resolve some issues in order to be able to forgive him.
More words related to the meanings of Alcoholic
More words from Urdu related to Alcoholic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alcoholic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Alcoholic
What are the meanings of Alcoholic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alcoholic in Urdu is شرابی - sharaabi. To understand how would you translate the word Alcoholic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alcoholic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alcoholic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alcoholic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alcoholic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alcoholic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alcoholic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alcoholic?
Meaning of alcoholic is شرابی - sharaabi
Whats the definition of alcoholic?
Definition of the alcoholic are
- a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- addicted to alcohol
- characteristic of or containing alcohol
What is the synonym of alcoholic?
Synonym of word alcoholic are maltworm, inebriate, drunken reveler, alcoholics, drunkards, drubber, drinker, bibber, wine bibber, druthers
What are the idioms related to alcoholic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alcoholic.
- A drunkard purse is a bottle
- Let the drunkard alone and he will fall of himself
- One mad action is not enough to prove a man mad
- Wine neither keeps secrets nor fulfils promises
What are the quotes with word alcoholic?
Here are the quotes with the word alcoholic in them
- I drank for about 25 years getting over the loss of my father and I took the anger out on myself. I did a good job at beating myself up at sometimes. I don't drink anymore but my alcoholic head occasionally says different. 'Nil By Mouth' was a love letter to my father because I needed to resolve some issues in order to be able to forgive him. — Gary Oldman
- I can choose to accelerate my disease to an alcoholic death or incurable insanity, or I can choose to live within my thoroughly human condition. — Mercedes McCambridge
- When you live in an alcoholic family or an abusive family, you tiptoe, you don't want to step on any mines. — Glenn Beck
- It wasn't being an alcoholic - it was going wild. It happened when I got famous. It was like having my teens in my early thirties: blotting out your life, not having to think about anything. — Julie Walters