Alienated meanings in Urdu
Alienated meanings in Urdu is اجنبی Alienated in Urdu. More meanings of alienated, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Alienated.
- (adjective satellite) : socially disoriented
- (adjective satellite) : caused to be unloved
As a kid who wasn't into sports, at school I felt almost alienated at times, whereas in the theatre community there was this amazing sense of camaraderie. Early on, we would go to rehearsals with my dad and I was like the mascot for the backstage crew. That was a big part of my childhood, so I dreamed of one day doing a play in London.
It was clear to me that the forms of consciousness of our inherited and acquired historical education - aesthetic consciousness and historical consciousness - presented alienated forms of our true historical being.
More words related to the meanings of Alienated
More words from Urdu related to Alienated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alienated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر ملکیاَجنَبیغریبناواقفخارجہبے ربطبیریغَير مُلکیبے جوڑانوکھاغیر ما نوسولایتیغیر مناسبناآشناکِسی اور مُلک کابے علاقہغیر مانوسبدیسیباہر کابے تکاتفاقیباہِر سے آيا ہُوابے لگاؤعجبغیر وطنیاوپریعجیبخلاف عادتبے گانہغیر متعلقنرالیپَرديسیغَير مُلکی باشِندہباہریغیر عادیغیملکبیگانہنا شناساديسیخارج از بحثانجانبے جانا بوجھاپردیسیغیرمغائرغیر ملک کاوَلايَتیبے موقعانجانااجنبی ...
What are the meanings of Alienated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alienated in Urdu is اجنبی - ajnabi. To understand how would you translate the word Alienated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alienated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alienated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alienated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alienated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alienated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alienated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alienated?
Meaning of alienated is اجنبی - ajnabi
Whats the definition of alienated?
Definition of the alienated are
- socially disoriented
- caused to be unloved
What is the synonym of alienated?
Synonym of word alienated are outlandish, alienists, strangleable, alien, exurbanite, alienable, strabismic, alienist, triandrous, exanimate
What are the quotes with word alienated?
Here are the quotes with the word alienated in them
- As a kid who wasn't into sports, at school I felt almost alienated at times, whereas in the theatre community there was this amazing sense of camaraderie. Early on, we would go to rehearsals with my dad and I was like the mascot for the backstage crew. That was a big part of my childhood, so I dreamed of one day doing a play in London. — Zach Braff
- It was clear to me that the forms of consciousness of our inherited and acquired historical education - aesthetic consciousness and historical consciousness - presented alienated forms of our true historical being. — Hans Georg Gadamer
- I felt alienated by the experience and decided to stay away from corporate employment. — Lee Child
- The conscious process is reflected in the imagination the unconscious process is expressed as karma, the generation of actions divorced from thinking and alienated from feeling. — William Irwin Thompson