All day long meanings in Urdu
All day long meanings in Urdu is دن بھر All day long in Urdu. More meanings of all day long, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
All day long Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word All day long.
- (adverb) : during the entire day
Four hours of makeup, and then an hour to take it off. It's tiring. I go in, I get picked up at two-thirty in the morning, I get there at three. I wait four hours, go through it, ready to work at seven, work all day long for twelve hours, and get it taken off for an hours, go home and go to sleep, and do the same thing again.
More words from Urdu related to All day long
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word All day long meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of All day long
What are the meanings of All day long in Urdu?
Meanings of the word All day long in Urdu is دن بھر. To understand how would you translate the word All day long in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to All day long or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered All day long synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word All day long. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use All day long in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say All day long in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of All day long with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by all day long?
Meaning of all day long is دن بھر
Whats the definition of all day long?
Definition of the all day long are
- during the entire day
What is the synonym of all day long?
Synonym of word all day long are daylily, daylong
What are the idioms related to all day long?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word all day long.
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- An ounce of wisdom is worth a pound of wit
- Better half an egg than an empty shell
- One grain of pepper is worth a cartload of hail
What are the quotes with word all day long?
Here are the quotes with the word all day long in them
- The idea that so many kids eat rubbish and sit on computers all day long appals me and getting them into sport is a major way of getting them off computers and leading healthier lives. — Kirsty Gallacher
- You eat and sleep it all day long and play on the streets until mom calls you in. My story is no different than anybody else's. — Adam Oates
- Four hours of makeup, and then an hour to take it off. It's tiring. I go in, I get picked up at two-thirty in the morning, I get there at three. I wait four hours, go through it, ready to work at seven, work all day long for twelve hours, and get it taken off for an hours, go home and go to sleep, and do the same thing again. — Peter Sarsgaard
- It's a really unfair world because life is, where I am all day long we listen to American music. So I don't see why the radios in the U.S. cannot even put aside one hour a day just to play music that is not American. — Miriam Makeba