All right meanings in Urdu
All right Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word All right.
- (adjective satellite) : being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- (adverb) : in a satisfactory or adequate manner
- (adverb) : an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- (adverb) : without doubt (used to reinforce an assertion)
More words related to the meanings of All right
More words from Urdu related to All right
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word All right meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کاملبا موقعمحموللوازماتدکھنوٹبلےہیراست گونامہ نگارخوبی کے ساتھفلکیسیدھاہوشانداردرستہوشمندانہمسلمنازک طبعمناسب طور سےعادلانہہمہ گیرراقمعذر پذیرخیرپکاٹھیکضرورعیناتفاق کرناجوں کا توںبموقعہاہلدرُستحقیقیخاصانیزہ بازی کرناحق گوئی پر مائلٹھیک کرناقابلیت سےمقدسبعینہابےمبذول کرنااتر جوگمطابقبہ آسانیچمکیلادرستی سےحق پرستہمہ دان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of All right
What are the meanings of All right in Urdu?
Meanings of the word All right in Urdu are اچھا - achchha, ٹھیک - thiik and ہمہ دان - hamah daan. To understand how would you translate the word All right in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to All right or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered All right synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word All right. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use All right in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say All right in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of All right with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by all right?
Meanings of all right are اچھا - achchha, ٹھیک - thiik and ہمہ دان - hamah daan
Whats the definition of all right?
Definition of the all right are
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- in a satisfactory or adequate manner
- an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- without doubt (used to reinforce an assertion)
What is the synonym of all right?
Synonym of word all right are business like, applicable, good, ay, actual, fitting, acceptable, correct, ably, proscriber
What are the idioms related to all right?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word all right.
- No tale so good but may be spoiled in telling
- That suit is best that fits me
- Best is best
- Whatever you sowo shall you reap
- An examined enterprise goes on boldly
What are the quotes with word all right?
Here are the quotes with the word all right in them
- If all Church power vests in the clergy, then the people are practically bound to passive obedience in all matters of faith and practice for all right of private judgment is then denied. — Charles Hodge
- I know lots and lots and lots of vegetarians who think it's perfectly all right to kill animals for food to eat, but don't do it because they think all the ways in which it's done are wrong. — Jonathan Safran Foer
- For all right judgment of any man or things it is useful, nay, essential, to see his good qualities before pronouncing on his bad. — Thomas Carlyle
- I am not going to condemn anybody. That's where religion gets a bad name, when people get holier than thou. We are all human. If my children make a mistake, I want them to know it is all right and they should try harder next time. — Donny Osmond