Allow meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Allow.
- (verb) : let have
- (verb) : afford possibility
- (verb) : give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- (verb) : grant as a discount or in exchange
- (verb) : allow the other (baseball) team to score
- (verb) : allow or plan for a certain possibility; concede the truth or validity of something
In order to fix Social Security, we must restructure it so that we continue to provide for our Nation's seniors that are approaching retirement age, but allow for younger taxpayers to invest a portion of their Social Security taxes in private accounts.
|She allows it||وہ سے اجازت دیتی ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Allow
More words from Urdu related to Allow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Allow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بند کرناعطیہتصدیقفرماں برداری کرنامرحمت کرناسند دیناتھامدھیانعزیز رکھنااجازتوارقبول کرناابلاغ کرنااعتقاد نہ کرناعطا ہونادماغمقدورسرپرستی کرناٹوٹناتابع ہوناہیامان لیناانتقال کرنادخل کرناتعمیل کرناذکر خیرکرنے دینارہناوصول کرنامعین کرنامرضیمماثلایثار کرناقول دیناتعظیم دیناعطا کَرناکپڑے پہننااچھا جاننااِظہارِ تَشُکَر کَرناجاری ہونالپٹانالاناقلباتفاق کرناچمٹے رہناقبولآڑرکھناجھکانامقرر کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Allow in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Allow
What are the meanings of Allow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Allow in Urdu are ماننا - maanna, قبول کرنا - qubuul karna, عطا کرنا - ata karna, اجازت دینا - ejaazat deyna and مان لینا - maan leyna. To understand how would you translate the word Allow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Allow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Allow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Allow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Allow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Allow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Allow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by allow?
Meanings of allow are ماننا - maanna, قبول کرنا - qubuul karna, عطا کرنا - ata karna, اجازت دینا - ejaazat deyna and مان لینا - maan leyna
Whats the definition of allow?
Definition of the allow are
- let have
- afford possibility
- give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- grant as a discount or in exchange
- allow the other (baseball) team to score
- allow or plan for a certain possibility; concede the truth or validity of something
What is the synonym of allow?
Synonym of word allow are conject, recognise, assume, bestower, conceiving, ratify, agree, wreak, admixing, nod
What are the idioms with the word allow?
Here are the idioms with the word allow in them.
- Strife and friendship allow of no excuse
What are the idioms related to allow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word allow.
- He is not overcome but overcomes who yields to his own friends
- Yielding is sometimes the best way of succeeding
- Sign away
- Come to heel
What are the quotes with word allow?
Here are the quotes with the word allow in them
- In order to fix Social Security, we must restructure it so that we continue to provide for our Nation's seniors that are approaching retirement age, but allow for younger taxpayers to invest a portion of their Social Security taxes in private accounts. — Herman Cain
- My age and health will never allow me to realize the dream of art I've been pursuing all my life. — Paul Cezanne
- It seems that when you get to a certain age you almost give yourself permission to misbehave and say what you think. People allow it, with very old people. — Julie Walters
- We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in groups, alone in races, even alone in genders. — Maya Angelou
How to use allow in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use allow in a sentence.
- She allows it — وہ سے اجازت دیتی ہے