Allowed meanings in Urdu
Allowed meanings in Urdu is اجازت دی Allowed in Urdu. More meanings of allowed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Idioms with the word Allowed in it
What are the meanings of Allowed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Allowed in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Allowed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Allowed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Allowed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Allowed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Allowed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Allowed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Allowed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by allowed?
Whats the definition of allowed?
Definition of the allowed are
What are the idioms with the word allowed?
Here are the idioms with the word allowed in them.
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth; allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- It is not allowed us to know everything
- You're not allowed to
What are the quotes with word allowed?
Here are the quotes with the word allowed in them
- Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. — Bill Vaughan
- In passing, we should note this curious mark of our own age: the only absolute allowed is the absolute insistence that there is no absolute. — Francis Schaeffer
- I think a child should be allowed to take his father's or mother's name at will on coming of age. Paternity is a legal fiction. — James Joyce
- When superstition is allowed to perform the task of old age in dulling the human temperament, we can say goodbye to all excellence in poetry, in painting, and in music. — Denis Diderot