Alone meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Alone.
- (adverb) : without any others being included or involved
- (adjective satellite) : radically distinctive and without equal
- (adjective satellite) : exclusive of anyone or anything else
- (adjective satellite) : isolated from others
- (adjective satellite) : lacking companions or companionship
- (adverb) : without anybody else or anything else
The age in which we live, this non-stop distraction, is making it more impossible for the young generation to ever have the curiosity or discipline... because you need to be alone to find out anything.
|Are you alone?||کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟|
More words related to the meanings of Alone
More words from Urdu related to Alone
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alone meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Alone in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Alone
What are the meanings of Alone in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alone in Urdu are تنہا - tanha, اکیلے - Akelay, محض - maehz, اکیلا - akeyla, فقط - faqat and مجرد - mujarrad. To understand how would you translate the word Alone in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alone or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alone synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alone. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alone in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alone in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alone with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alone?
Meanings of alone are تنہا - tanha, اکیلے - Akelay, محض - maehz, اکیلا - akeyla, فقط - faqat and مجرد - mujarrad
Whats the definition of alone?
Definition of the alone are
- without any others being included or involved
- radically distinctive and without equal
- exclusive of anyone or anything else
- isolated from others
- lacking companions or companionship
- without anybody else or anything else
What is the synonym of alone?
Synonym of word alone are forlorn, singingly, loneliest, only, very, unmarried, lonelier, merely, lonely, solely
What are the idioms with the word alone?
Here are the idioms with the word alone in them.
- Better alone than in bad company
- Better be alone than in ill company
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- It is hope alone that makes us willing to live
What are the idioms related to alone?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alone.
- By it self
- The lone sheep is in danger of the wolf
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- Next to no wife a good wife is best
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word alone?
Here are the quotes with the word alone in them
- What is the worst of woes that wait on age? What stamps the wrinkle deeper on the brow? To view each loved one blotted from life's page, And be alone on earth, as I am now. — Lord Byron
- The age in which we live, this non-stop distraction, is making it more impossible for the young generation to ever have the curiosity or discipline... because you need to be alone to find out anything. — Vivienne Westwood
- I like to be alone so I can write. But focus can hurt you. I don't want to be some stress casualty in early middle age. — James Ellroy
- Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation for it is better to be alone than in bad company. — George Washington
How to use alone in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use alone in a sentence.
- Are you alone? — کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟