Along meanings in Urdu
Along meanings in Urdu is ساتھ ساتھ Along in Urdu. More meanings of along, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Along.
- (adverb) : with a forward motion
- (adverb) : in accompaniment or as a companion
- (adverb) : to a more advanced state
- (adverb) : in addition (usually followed by with')
- (adverb) : in line with a length or direction (often followed by by' or beside')
More words from Urdu related to Along
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Along meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Along
What are the meanings of Along in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Along in Urdu is ساتھ ساتھ - saath saath. To understand how would you translate the word Along in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Along or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Along synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Along. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Along in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Along in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Along with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by along?
Meaning of along is ساتھ ساتھ - saath saath
Whats the definition of along?
Definition of the along are
- with a forward motion
- in accompaniment or as a companion
- to a more advanced state
- in addition (usually followed by with')
- in line with a length or direction (often followed by by' or beside')
What is the synonym of along?
Synonym of word along are abreast, alongshore, concurrently, coincidentally
What are the idioms related to along?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word along.
- Follow the river and you will find the sea
- Gambling and lying go together
- Glory follows virtue like its shadow
- Gossip and lying go hand in hand
- Neither good nor bad can exist separately
What are the quotes with word along?
Here are the quotes with the word along in them
- Error is acceptable as long as we are young but one must not drag it along into old age. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- To be happy, we must be true to nature and carry our age along with us. — William Hazlitt
- I'm not as far along as Jack Nicklaus was at this age, but I'm trying. — Tiger Woods
- I can feel the 60S looming. In my profession, I've just moved along with my age. By thinking in decades, rather than whether someone's 42 or 47, you can give yourself a whole 10 years to turn yourself around in. — Francesca Annis