Aloof meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Aloof.
- (adjective satellite) : remote in manner
- (adverb) : in an aloof manner
When I was working on Eye of the Beholder, I played a character who is so aloof that my whole lifestyle became very aloof. If someone knocked on my door, there was a part of me that went into a rage, because I wanted to be isolated and alone.
But curb thou the high spirit in thy breast, for gentle ways are best, and keep aloof from sharp contentions.
By nominating Chuck Hagel to be his Defense secretary, President Obama is putting forward an aloof contrarian who doesn't suffer fools - a striving politician who considers himself above politics.
More words related to the meanings of Aloof
More words from Urdu related to Aloof
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aloof meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مفتدور پارڈھیلا کرناجنس مشترکبے طمعغیر منسوباِنتخاب کَرناکھلا کھلاخَلوَت گُزيںغیرنامناسبدورکھلاہاتھ پاؤںپرےپھٹکربعیدان میلعلیحدہ ہوناصريححذف کرناپانی کا گھڑانا پابَندہٹوقرنطینہاپکشیبے سروکاربے ربطجدا ہوناصافکِنارَہ گيرقوائے مختلفہخود سرالگسستانگبچھڑا ہوامجرددور درازناجنسالگ الگ رہناجُداکٹا ہواعلاوہ ازیںفارغالگ ہوسنگرودھغیر جانب دارنرسمبندھمستثنیٰ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aloof
What are the meanings of Aloof in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aloof in Urdu are الگ - alag and علیحدہ - alaahedah. To understand how would you translate the word Aloof in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aloof or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aloof synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aloof. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aloof in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aloof in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aloof with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aloof?
Meanings of aloof are الگ - alag and علیحدہ - alaahedah
Whats the definition of aloof?
Definition of the aloof are
- remote in manner
- in an aloof manner
What is the synonym of aloof?
Synonym of word aloof are disinterested, shut out, separated, neuter, apart, sequestered, separate, ewer, parted, different
What are the idioms related to aloof?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aloof.
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Every shoe fits not every foot
- Pincer movement
- Turn aside
What are the quotes with word aloof?
Here are the quotes with the word aloof in them
- When I was working on Eye of the Beholder, I played a character who is so aloof that my whole lifestyle became very aloof. If someone knocked on my door, there was a part of me that went into a rage, because I wanted to be isolated and alone. — Ashley Judd
- But curb thou the high spirit in thy breast, for gentle ways are best, and keep aloof from sharp contentions. — Homer
- By nominating Chuck Hagel to be his Defense secretary, President Obama is putting forward an aloof contrarian who doesn't suffer fools - a striving politician who considers himself above politics. — Ron Fournier
- He who stands aloof runs the risk of believing himself better than others and misusing his critique of society as an ideology for his private interest. — Theodor Adorno