Aloud meanings in Urdu
Aloud meanings in Urdu is اونچی آواز میں Aloud in Urdu. More meanings of aloud, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Aloud.
- (adverb) : with relatively high volume
- (adverb) : using the voice; not silently
I surrendered to a world of my imagination, reenacting all those wonderful tales my father would read aloud to me. I became a very active reader, especially history and Shakespeare.
Writing poetry makes you intensely conscious of how words sound, both aloud and inside the head of the reader. You learn the weight of words and how they sound to the ear.
Recounting of a life story, a mind thinking aloud leads one inevitably to the consideration of problems which are no longer psychological but spiritual.
More words related to the meanings of Aloud
|اونچی آواز میں||Loud mouthed High palmed Loud voiced High embowed|
More words from Urdu related to Aloud
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aloud meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Aloud in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aloud in Urdu is اونچی آواز میں. To understand how would you translate the word Aloud in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aloud or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aloud synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aloud. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aloud in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aloud in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aloud with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aloud?
Meaning of aloud is اونچی آواز میں
Whats the definition of aloud?
Definition of the aloud are
- with relatively high volume
- using the voice; not silently
What is the synonym of aloud?
Synonym of word aloud are loud mouthed, high palmed, loud voiced, high embowed
What are the quotes with word aloud?
Here are the quotes with the word aloud in them
- I surrendered to a world of my imagination, reenacting all those wonderful tales my father would read aloud to me. I became a very active reader, especially history and Shakespeare. — Andrew Wyeth
- Writing poetry makes you intensely conscious of how words sound, both aloud and inside the head of the reader. You learn the weight of words and how they sound to the ear. — Helen Dunmore
- Recounting of a life story, a mind thinking aloud leads one inevitably to the consideration of problems which are no longer psychological but spiritual. — Paul Tournier
- I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell. — William Tecumseh Sherman