Alter meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Alter.
- (verb) : remove the ovaries of
- (verb) : cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- (verb) : insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- (verb) : make an alteration to
- (verb) : become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
More words related to the meanings of Alter
More words from Urdu related to Alter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بدلے میں لیناواپس دیناسمت بدلنابے چینتبدیلی کرناارتعاش دیناالل ٹپوبدلناالٹناجھٹالناپیچے ہٹناباریصلہخرادنامختلف رنگوں کا بنانارخ بدلناجھلانامُتذَبذَبفداپچھاڑناالٹا پلٹیبارماہیت بدلنامحور پَر گھُمانالین دین کرنامراجعترسہ ڈھیلا کرناچنچلکپ کپی پیدا کرناپلٹاکپڑے بدلنامُنتقِل کَرناپلٹنابدل بننامنقلبلوٹناہٹناقدرے تبدیل کرناتنزلہلنا جھلنانا پائيدارالٹ پھیرشَکَل بدل دیناتَردید کَرنااوندھا کرناموڑناالگ کرناگَردِش دینافرق کرنالوٹ ...
Idioms with the word Alter in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Alter
What are the meanings of Alter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alter in Urdu are پلٹنا - palatna, بدلنا - badalna and تبدیلی کرنا - tabdiili karna. To understand how would you translate the word Alter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alter?
Meanings of alter are پلٹنا - palatna, بدلنا - badalna and تبدیلی کرنا - tabdiili karna
Whats the definition of alter?
Definition of the alter are
- remove the ovaries of
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- make an alteration to
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
What is the synonym of alter?
Synonym of word alter are overturn, pullet, diversify, convert, wend, commute, contradict, turnover, fickle, turn back
What are the idioms with the word alter?
Here are the idioms with the word alter in them.
- An old dog cannot alter his way of barking
- Circumstance alter cases
What are the idioms related to alter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alter.
- Turn about
- Turn the tables
- Change of vanue
- Change one tune
- Salt out
What are the quotes with word alter?
Here are the quotes with the word alter in them
- The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind. — James Truslow Adams
- Things alter for the worse spontaneously, if they be not altered for the better designedly. — Francis Bacon
- No passion in the world is equal to the passion to alter someone else's draft. — H. G. Wells
- Smartphones can relay patients' data to hospital computers in a continuous stream. Doctors can alter treatment regimens remotely, instead of making patients come in for a visit. — Charles C. Mann