Altered meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Altered.
- (adjective satellite) : changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose
- (adjective) : changed in form or character without becoming something else
- (adjective satellite) : having testicles or ovaries removed
North Americans as a whole need to embrace having clothes altered to their body. I hear it all the time: why do the Europeans always look so good? They have a relationship with their tailor and spend the time and money to make their clothes look their best.
More words from Urdu related to Altered
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Altered meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Altered in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Altered in Urdu are مبدل - mubaddal and تبدیل شدہ - tabdiil shudah. To understand how would you translate the word Altered in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Altered or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Altered synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Altered. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Altered in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Altered in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Altered with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by altered?
Meanings of altered are مبدل - mubaddal and تبدیل شدہ - tabdiil shudah
Whats the definition of altered?
Definition of the altered are
- changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose
- changed in form or character without becoming something else
- having testicles or ovaries removed
What is the synonym of altered?
Synonym of word altered are changed, removed, commuted, switcher
What are the quotes with word altered?
Here are the quotes with the word altered in them
- North Americans as a whole need to embrace having clothes altered to their body. I hear it all the time: why do the Europeans always look so good? They have a relationship with their tailor and spend the time and money to make their clothes look their best. — Michael Kors
- Things alter for the worse spontaneously, if they be not altered for the better designedly. — Francis Bacon
- My dad passed away before my freshman year, and it altered how I thought. I was depressed - I didn't hang out with my friends. I worked through it by dancing. — Heather Morris
- I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind. — Emily Bronte