Alternate meanings in Urdu
Alternate meanings in Urdu is متبادل Alternate in Urdu. More meanings of alternate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Alternate.
- (verb) : go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
- (noun) : someone who takes the place of another person
- (verb) : do something in turns
- (verb) : be an understudy or alternate for a role
- (verb) : exchange people temporarily to fulfill certain jobs and functions
- (adjective satellite) : every second one of a series
- (adjective satellite) : serving or used in place of another
- (adjective satellite) : occurring by turns; first one and then the other
- (adjective) : of leaves and branches etc; first on one side and then on the other in two ranks along an axis; not paired
More words from Urdu related to Alternate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alternate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Alternate
What are the meanings of Alternate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alternate in Urdu is متبادل - mutabaadil. To understand how would you translate the word Alternate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alternate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alternate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alternate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alternate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alternate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alternate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alternate?
Meaning of alternate is متبادل - mutabaadil
Whats the definition of alternate?
Definition of the alternate are
- go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
- someone who takes the place of another person
- do something in turns
- be an understudy or alternate for a role
- exchange people temporarily to fulfill certain jobs and functions
- every second one of a series
- serving or used in place of another
- occurring by turns; first one and then the other
- of leaves and branches etc; first on one side and then on the other in two ranks along an axis; not paired
What is the synonym of alternate?
Synonym of word alternate are alternates, substitutive, makeshift, substituting, alternants, substituted, alternator, alternance, alternes, ersatz
What are the idioms related to alternate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alternate.
- Err on the safe side
- In exchange
- Indian gift
- To have an option
- Turn about
What are the quotes with word alternate?
Here are the quotes with the word alternate in them
- When humor can be made to alternate with melancholy, one has a success, but when the same things are funny and melancholic at the same time, it's just wonderful. — Francois Truffaut
- I think movies are good for getting into dream states or exploring weird alternate states of thinking. — Alex Winter
- We don't attempt to have any theme for a number of the anthology, or to have any particular sequence. We just put in things that we like, and then we try to alternate the prose and the poetry. — James Laughlin