Alternative meanings in Urdu
Alternative meanings in Urdu is متبادل Alternative in Urdu. More meanings of alternative, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Alternative.
- (noun) : one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- (adjective satellite) : serving or used in place of another
- (adjective satellite) : necessitating a choice between mutually exclusive possibilities
- (adjective satellite) : pertaining to unconventional choices
I think women should start to embrace their age. What's the alternative to getting older? You die. I can't change the day I was born. But I can take care of my skin, my body, my mind, and try to live my life and be happy.
People who put my paintings on their walls are putting their values on their walls: faith, family, home, a simpler way of living, the beauty of nature, quiet, tranquillity, peace, joy, hope. They beckon you into this world that provides an alternative to your nightly news broadcast.
More words from Urdu related to Alternative
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alternative meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Alternative
What are the meanings of Alternative in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alternative in Urdu is متبادل - mutabaadil. To understand how would you translate the word Alternative in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alternative or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alternative synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alternative. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alternative in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alternative in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alternative with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alternative?
Meaning of alternative is متبادل - mutabaadil
Whats the definition of alternative?
Definition of the alternative are
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- serving or used in place of another
- necessitating a choice between mutually exclusive possibilities
- pertaining to unconventional choices
What is the synonym of alternative?
Synonym of word alternative are substitutive, makeshift, substituting, alternants, substituted, alternator, alternance, alternes, ersatz, alternanthera
What are the idioms related to alternative?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alternative.
- Err on the safe side
- In exchange
- Indian gift
- To have an option
- Turn about
What are the quotes with word alternative?
Here are the quotes with the word alternative in them
- I think women should start to embrace their age. What's the alternative to getting older? You die. I can't change the day I was born. But I can take care of my skin, my body, my mind, and try to live my life and be happy. — Olivia Munn
- Abstraction brings the world into more complex, variable relations it can extract beauty, alternative topographies, ugliness, and intense actualities from seeming nothingness. — Jerry Saltz
- People who put my paintings on their walls are putting their values on their walls: faith, family, home, a simpler way of living, the beauty of nature, quiet, tranquillity, peace, joy, hope. They beckon you into this world that provides an alternative to your nightly news broadcast. — Thomas Kincade
- In war as in life, it is often necessary when some cherished scheme has failed, to take up the best alternative open, and if so, it is folly not to work for it with all your might. — Winston Churchill