Alto meanings in Urdu
Alto meanings in Urdu is آلٹو Alto in Urdu. More meanings of alto, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Alto.
- (noun) : the pitch range of the lowest female voice
- (noun) : (of a musical instrument) the second highest instrument in a family of musical instruments
- (noun) : the highest adult male singing voice
- (noun) : the lowest female singing voice
- (noun) : a singer whose voice lies in the alto clef
- (adjective satellite) : (of a musical instrument) second highest member of a group
- (adjective satellite) : of or being the lowest female voice
- (adjective satellite) : of or being the highest male voice; having a range above that of tenor
What are the meanings of Alto in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alto in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Alto in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alto or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alto synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alto. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alto in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alto in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alto with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alto?
Whats the definition of alto?
Definition of the alto are
- the pitch range of the lowest female voice
- (of a musical instrument) the second highest instrument in a family of musical instruments
- the highest adult male singing voice
- the lowest female singing voice
- a singer whose voice lies in the alto clef
- (of a musical instrument) second highest member of a group
- of or being the lowest female voice
- of or being the highest male voice; having a range above that of tenor
What are the quotes with word alto?
Here is the quote with the word alto in them
- Adele Adkins' retro-soul debut, '19', was striking less for her songs than for that voice: a voluptuous, slightly parched alto that swooped and fluttered like a Dusty Springfield student trying to upstage her teacher, or at least update the rules. — Will Hermes