Amateur meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Amateur.
- (noun) : someone who pursues a study or sport as a pastime
- (noun) : an athlete who does not play for pay
- (adjective satellite) : engaged in as a pastime
- (adjective satellite) : lacking professional skill or expertise
Your performance depends on your people. Select the best, train them and back them. When errors occur, give sharper guidance. If errors persist or if the fit feels wrong, help them move on. The country cannot afford amateur hour in the White House.
More words related to the meanings of Amateur
More words from Urdu related to Amateur
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Amateur meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھسلنیالگمُتذَبذَببے سرو پاکھردراگھاس کی بَنی ٹوکریکم زورادھوراتلمیزعجیبان گھڑچنچلبے سروپاڈھیلا کرناکمزورخرابسبک سرسبز رنگناقصپریشانضعیف الارادہکَچاکھُردرانامناسبچِکنیکھلانا پائيدارمدھمکج خلقنازُکحمل گرانے کی دوابے طاقتنامکملدھورےنیم پختبد نماسبک مزاجگولمبتدیفانیعیب دارمردہسبزقبل از وقتبے ترتیبدو دلاغیر پُختہنوبے سوداوچھا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Amateur
What are the meanings of Amateur in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Amateur in Urdu are کچا - kachcha and نوآموز - nou aamoz. To understand how would you translate the word Amateur in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Amateur or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Amateur synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Amateur. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Amateur in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Amateur in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Amateur with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by amateur?
Meanings of amateur are کچا - kachcha and نوآموز - nou aamoz
Whats the definition of amateur?
Definition of the amateur are
- someone who pursues a study or sport as a pastime
- an athlete who does not play for pay
- engaged in as a pastime
- lacking professional skill or expertise
What is the synonym of amateur?
Synonym of word amateur are frail, timid, slippery, apprentice, fluctuating, rough, kutcha, fickle, raw, kacchas
What are the idioms related to amateur?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word amateur.
- A rope of sand
- Never bolt your door with a boiled carrot
- Ropes of sand
What are the quotes with word amateur?
Here are the quotes with the word amateur in them
- Your performance depends on your people. Select the best, train them and back them. When errors occur, give sharper guidance. If errors persist or if the fit feels wrong, help them move on. The country cannot afford amateur hour in the White House. — Donald Rumsfeld
- I was a good amateur but only an average professional. I soon realized that there was a limit to how far I could rise in the music business, so I left the band and enrolled at New York University. — Alan Greenspan
- Although my family - parents and sister - all work in the personnel management business, their real passion is performing, amateur operatic societies and so on. — Michael Sheen
- I was a fairly good amateur musician, and I was an average professional. But the one thing I saw was that the big band business was fading. — Alan Greenspan