Ambiguity meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Ambiguity.
- (noun) : unclearness by virtue of having more than one meaning
- (noun) : an expression whose meaning cannot be determined from its context
I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world.
My dad's gay experiences really had a very positive influence on me and my straight relationships - how to better accept all the weirdness and ambiguity and ups and downs and paradoxes. I knew from the beginning I was writing about love.
More words related to the meanings of Ambiguity
|ابہامabhaam||Indefinteness Haze Vagueness Opacity Obscurity Imperspicuity Homonym Equivocation Ambiguousness Ambiguities Ambagitory Ambivalency Ambidextrousness Ambidexterity Uncertainness Muddiness|
More words from Urdu related to Ambiguity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ambiguity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Ambiguity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ambiguity in Urdu are ابہام - abhaam and التباس - iltibaas. To understand how would you translate the word Ambiguity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ambiguity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ambiguity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ambiguity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ambiguity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ambiguity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ambiguity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ambiguity?
Meanings of ambiguity are ابہام - abhaam and التباس - iltibaas
Whats the definition of ambiguity?
Definition of the ambiguity are
- unclearness by virtue of having more than one meaning
- an expression whose meaning cannot be determined from its context
What is the synonym of ambiguity?
Synonym of word ambiguity are indefinteness, haze, vagueness, opacity, obscurity, imperspicuity, homonym, equivocation, ambiguousness, ambiguities
What are the quotes with word ambiguity?
Here are the quotes with the word ambiguity in them
- I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world. — Carl Sandburg
- My dad's gay experiences really had a very positive influence on me and my straight relationships - how to better accept all the weirdness and ambiguity and ups and downs and paradoxes. I knew from the beginning I was writing about love. — Mike Mills
- There is no greater impediment to the advancement of knowledge than the ambiguity of words. — Thomas Reid
- The result is - document destruction - we're really not going to be able to prove beyond a truth the negatives and some of the positive conclusions that we're going to come to. There will be always unresolved ambiguity here. — David Kay