Ambition meanings in Urdu
Nothing else so destroys the power to stand alone as the habit of leaning upon others. If you lean, you will never be strong or original. Stand alone or bury your ambition to be somebody in the world.
More words related to the meanings of Ambition
More words from Urdu related to Ambition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ambition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ambition
What are the meanings of Ambition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ambition in Urdu are امنگ - umang, حرص - hirs, آرزو - aarzu and ہوس - hawas. To understand how would you translate the word Ambition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ambition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ambition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ambition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ambition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ambition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ambition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ambition?
Meanings of ambition are امنگ - umang, حرص - hirs, آرزو - aarzu and ہوس - hawas
Whats the definition of ambition?
Definition of the ambition are
What is the synonym of ambition?
Synonym of word ambition are impinging, covetousness, desideratum, verve, greediness, aspiration, longing, cupidity, ardent desire, elan
What are the idioms related to ambition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ambition.
- He who desires nothing is not in want
- Put your foot down where you mean to stand
- A covetous man does nothing that he should till he dies
- The love of money grows as the money grows
- The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by coveting more
What are the quotes with word ambition?
Here are the quotes with the word ambition in them
- At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since. — Salvador Dali
- Nothing else so destroys the power to stand alone as the habit of leaning upon others. If you lean, you will never be strong or original. Stand alone or bury your ambition to be somebody in the world. — Orison Swett Marden
- At the beginning of the 20th century, the ambition of the great painters was to make paintings that were like music, which was then considered as the noblest art. — Brian Eno
- With just about every player in Australia, his whole goal and ambition is to play for Australia. That's why they're playing first class cricket. It's just a different attitude. — Shane Warne